Hoseok Imagine {NSFW}

"Have you ever watched it?"

"What? Everyone's watched porn before..."

You realized soon after moving into your dorm room in college, your roommate was a freak. Which, wasn't a bad thing, because he was extremely cute, extremely sexy, you were extremely attracted to him, and he took every opportunity to let you know his feelings towards you.

"Yeah, but like gay porn, y'know boy on boy?" He glanced over at you sitting on your bed with your books close by, trying to study for the exam on Monday, but not having any luck with his many distractions.

"Yes, gay porn. What's your point?" You rolled your eyes. Normally you would be eating up his slick advances, whether he was flirting, or trying to get you to talk about porn, or anything else, but you really, really needed to pass this test.

He sat on the opposite side of the room, laptop in front of him as his face continued to stay glued to the current scene he was watching.

"Come here..."

"Hobi, I really need to finish reading this chapter." You tried to reason with him, but he was relentless.

"Just... come here and give yourself a break. I want you to see this."

"I'm not in the mood."

"You will be." He looked past the screen to glance at you, smirk on his face and his eyes half lidded. Giving in, you sighed while tossing your book to the side to make your way over to him. You eased onto his bed, taking a seat to his left and finally getting to see what he had been so hooked on.

There on her screen was a particular risky scene, with two boy facing each other, the bottom's hole being touched, the top's cock getting jerked off, and their eyes focused on one another. If you didn't know any better, you would have assumed that's what he was getting at the whole time.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"No..." You were being honest. Porn didn't make you uneasy. Watching it with Hoseok is what made you uneasy, because soon thoughts filled your head of what it would be like to take the place of the two guys. What would it be like to watch Hoseok that way...as a moaning bottom.

"Do you want to try?"

"What?!" You turned your head to notice him begin to giggle. Sure, you were attracted to him, but the two of you barely did more than share a drunken kiss before and now he was offering the unthinkable.

"What? It's not bad. You know how many guys watch porn and touch themselves together?" He had a point. ""So?" It was tempting, and with the look on his face, it was hard to say no.

Before you knew it, you were nodding your head and watching as he pushed the laptop from resting on his legs to sitting in front of him on the bed. The movie continued to play as Hoseok leaned against the wall, just as you were doing, before parting his legs and pushing his pajama shorts down just enough to allow her hand to slip inside his hole.

You followed his lead, with your legs bent in front of you, pushing up your long t-shirt to reveal your underwear underneath. You were too shy to make eye contact as you slipped your hand inside, feeling how aroused you already were without even realizing it.

Hoseok, on the other hand, wasn't shy in the least, already making noises as his head tilted back and you dared to look between his legs to see his hand pleasuring himself and his hard-on. Biting your lips, you jerked your member at a slow pace, and not being able to tear your eyes away from between his thighs.

He continued his motions, quickening his pace as you did the same, forgetting all your embarrassment and getting lost in the moment. You heard moans from the screen due to the movie, but soon they were drowned out by the both of you. Hoseok whimpered, causing you to look up and realize he had been watching you the whole time as well.

Together, you continued touching yourselves, keeping your eyes on what the other was doing, until you felt the pleasure begin to swell between your legs. With legs twitching, and you finally closing your eyes to give in to the moment with your head rolling back, you were sent over the edge, rolling your hips against your hand only slightly to ride out the waves of your orgasm.

Watching you finish caused Hoseok to come closer to his own peak. You opened your eyes long enough to see his motions between his thighs speed up, falling into his own pleasure with a moan and a gasp. You watched him come undone before you, watched his thighs tighten around his hand and his brows furrow as she shut his eyes tight.

A second later he was opening them to look at you, and you looked back, surprised that actually happened.

"Wow," he giggled, breathless from still coming down.

"I can't believe... oh my god..." Suddenly, your embarrassment took over, causing you to jump off his bed, legs still trembling and making it difficult to keep your balance, before making your way to your own bed.

"Don't be shy!" He laughed harder, closing his laptop to stop the movie from playing. "That was fun... and hot." You rolled your eyes, "And embarrassing!" By now your head was shoved into your pillows, causing all your words to become mumbled. "Not embarrassing. Hot," He said You couldn't take his word for it, even if you were proud to even get so close to your extremely hot roommate.