NamMin Imagine

"(Y/N)..." The short male whispered as your arms were wrapped around his waist. "Yes, baby?" He looked down, not wanting to look at his reflection in the mirror. "Why can't I look like these other idols? Why am I so chubby faced and they're so...hot." You hated when Jimin talked bad about himself like this. It always made you want to cry. "Jimin baby your perfect and your face is cute."

Jimin just looked down, softly blushing. Your lips were really close to Jimin's neck, taking in his cherry scent. You left soft butterfly kisses on his neck almost biting down on the soft skin until...

Knock knock "Open up love birds! I left my phone in here last night!"

A/N: (There may not be smut in this chapter but Namjoon is still a baby boy in this so if you don't like that I'd go to a different chapter :)~ )

Jimin slipped out of your arms and looked back and smiled at you quickly, just in case he hurt your feelings in anyway. He opened the unlocked the door then opened it. "Joon-ah~" "Jiminie!~" The two boys shared hugs and walked into the rooms, their arms not leaving one another. It was obvious they had something going for each other behind your back.

But you didn't even care...

They were  both hot as fxck so it didn't matter to you.

You lied down on the bed. The boys released from their side hug and got on both sides of the bed with you, Namjoon being off the edge a bit, but he didn't care. They both lied their heads on your chest, basically breathing in your cologne. You smiled and lightly pet their heads as all of you fell asleep...at least that's what you thought.

Jimin sighed. You looked at him with a concerned expression. "Are you feeling okay?" He lightly nodded his head. "I'm just happy I have my favorite men in the world next to me."

"But you sighed?..."

"It was a happy sigh"

"What...you know what you do you. I bet you forgot about that chubby face thing didn't you?"

Jimin smiled and laughed. This time you all fell asleep, the boys' heads still on your chest.

Until...

The door slammed open, "Y'ALL I'M HUNGRY!" Taehyung yelled. Interrupting the nap shared by you and your boyfriends' nap. You all sat up looking at Taehyung with a classic judging look.

"What the fuck, Tae"

"Come on I want to get some Panda Express, daddy"

You, Jimin, and Namjoon stood up. You grabbed your keys and went out to take your third boyfriend out to get some food. (HAHAHA YOU A PLAYBOY BXTCH XD)

~

Well...

I may not update for a while...

I went ahead and posted this chapter cause it only had one paragraph left.

Anyways, I got broken up with by a guy I really loved so I'm hurt beyond tears...

It was all over a new friendship I got into with someone that I was happy about ;-;

So sorry if the story seems bad at the end...

But I don't want to seem like I'm seeking for attention cause I'm NOT

so Imma shut up now~