Jungkook Imagine🔞

🔞There will be the succ. 18+ warning. It escalates quickly. Be prepared my dudes~

Jungkook twiddled with his fingers while you were in an important phone call with your manager from work. His eyes were lowered and nowhere near your face, instead his was looking at the bulge that was showing clearly through your gym shorts. You looked back at him and noticed that he was licking his lips and softly moaning. This was obviously a sign that he was horny he always did this. You wanted to keep looking at his facial expressions but you snapped out of it and continued with your phone call.

Jungkook palmed his member, which caused the pitch of his moans to rise a bit. "D..daddy..." He started moaning in a low voice, almost a whisper. You shut your eyes, "S..so what time do you want me there t..tomorrow, sir?....Ok got it....bye." The phone call was finally over. You dropped your phone and pounced on your boyfriend, pinning him to the bed.

"God your so naughty, Kookie. I should punish you," You said to him. He shook his head, "No daddy, don't punish me. I'm sorry." You smirked and crashed your lips against his, both of your lips colliding together perfectly. His lips were sweet and you couldn't have enough of them. You slid your tongue into his mouth, exploring his wet cavern. Jungkook already knew who the dom was gonna be, he lost..like he does every night.

He already was pulling down both your pants and boxers. He flipped you over gently so he could see your 8 inch perfectly. He moaned just looking at your size. He immediately took in your member. Bobbing his head while looking into your eyes. It was so hot seeing your member basically disappear behind the talented brunette's lips. It was almost like he had no gag reflex. You ran your fingers through his hair, the pleasure was almost unbearable. His wet mouth, his tongue moving around the shaft, it was like being in heaven.

"I-I'm gonna cum, baby," you stuttered. Jungkook pulled away with a pop, a small string of saliva that connected from his bottom lip to the tip of your member. "Not yet daddy," the boy said, "Wait until you get inside of me."

The rest is up to your imagination...

~ ~ ~

The end of my cringey smut. I wanted my first smut in this book to be Taehyung since he's my bias but it's so hard to write a smut about him without freaking out and almost never finishing, but there will be one :)