Things to NOT do right now

Summer's POV

Man, these boys can eat.  I finished off my dogs about the same time as Liam and Harry did.  And they had more food than me. 

"Time for swings!"  Harry jumps off the bench.  I get up right behind him.  I love me my swings.  And there are only 3 so you have to be quick. 

I sit in the swing next to Harry.

"You seem like a nice girl."  I look up at him.  What a weird thing to say.  He is swinging gently, dragging his feet.

"Umm.  Thanks."  I smile at him.  He just looks back at the ground. 

"Swinging contest?"  I meet his eyes. 

"Oh, it's so on!"  I start pumping my legs.  Leaning back and forth.  I look over to Harry.  He is slightly higher.  Crap.  "Stop going so high!"  I yell just trying to throw him off. 

"Can't stop being this awesome!"  He yells back.  I just laugh.  Which throws me off a bit.  I regain the right stride in swinging.  I look over to the bench where the rest of the boys are.

They are all watching except Zayn.  It seems Niall is narrating everything.  It makes me laugh more.  Ok now.  I.  Must.  Beat.  Harry.

I reach the top and squeal a bit.   The tension on the swing loosened and popped me up.  That's why I yelped a little bit.

"Scared?  That I might win!"  I glare over at Harry.  His curls look so funny being blown in the air.  And so adorable at the same time.  Ok no, no fangirling.

As we pass each other I reach out my hand and manage to hit him.  "Hey!  No far!"  His swing twists slightly.  "That's cheating!"  I stick my tongue out at him, but continue swinging high.

"Dude.  I think Summer got you beat."  I look down and see Niall standing a good distance away from me but still under my swinging path.  I couldn't hit him, but it made me slightly nervous. 

"Ha!"  I laugh in Harry's direction.

"Fine!  Whatever." Harry starts slowing down.  "Take her side Niall."  I slow down too.  "You like her better anyway."  Ha!  Like Niall would ever like me more than Harry.

"Don't say that Harry."  Niall's funny accent is so cute.  "I love you both." 

I start coughing.  Apparently I choked on my spit.  And I've been alive for 15 years now and I still don't know how to swallow?  Or maybe it was because of Niall saying he loves me indirectly.  May I add, it's never good to choke while on a swing.  I drag my feet on the ground trying to stop.  Thankfully the air going through my lungs can circulate again. 

"You ok?"  Niall is at my side once my swing stops. 

"Yeah."  My voice is hoarse.   Then I realize Harry is cracking up in his swing.  I stare at him with my eyebrows burrowed.

"That is just too funny!"  He says through his laughs.  I look up to Niall who is just blushing and looking angrily at Harry. 

"What?"  I ask innocently.

"Nothing."  Niall grumbles still staring at Harry.  Then he looks at me.  His eyes lighten and he smiles.  "Just Harry being Harry."  I nod with a smile though that doesn't seem like a good excuse.

"I got to go tell the lads.  Sorry Ni."  Harry stumbles off the swings and takes off running towards the benches. 

"What just happened?"  I ask Niall.  I choked, so what?

"Oh it's nothing trust me." Niall takes a seat in the swing Harry was just in.  "And if the lads say anything about me choking earlier, they are lying."  I giggle slightly.