Chapter 2

Sophia's P.O.V.

Today was finally Friday. Of all days in a week, Friday was by far my favourite. Not just because the weekend was as close as ever, but also because I only had classes I like and I only had 6 periods today, instead of 7 or 8. Two of them being drama, my favourite subject.

Since my mum lives further away from school than my dad, I have to go with the tube, which takes, most of the time, around 20 minutes. I got myself ready and ate my breakfast. I yelled at my mum that I was going and headed out of the door.

When I walked out of my driveway I immediately heard somebody scream my name. "SOPHIA OHMYGOD YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED." Haley yelled in my ear. "Well, I hope it was worth destroying my ears." I said sarcastically. "Okay, you know Michael right? Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of Summer?" She started. I nodded. "So basically, he followed me yesterday and I didn't found out until this morning. So when I woke up, I like totally freaked you know. So I kinda freaked out on Twitter, I don't know if you checked your twitter this morning, but I totally freaked out. And apparently he saw that and he dm'ed me asking if I was okay because I freaked out and we talked and he said he liked my hair and he asked if I could dye his hair soon because he is in London right now and he can't get a colour this bright as I have and ohmygod I'm freaking out." She rambled. I looked at her hair and noticed that it was a brighter blue than it was yesterday, so she must've dyed it yesterday after school. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." She once again yelled in my ear. By this time we were already going through the gate thingies in the underground. "Why do you love me for that? I didn't have anything to do with it." I replied. "That's seriously the only thing you can say right now? After what I just told you about him wanting to meet up with me to let me dye his hair?" She exclaimed. "OHMYGOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. HE ACTUALLY FOLLOWED YOU AND DM'ED YOU OHMYGOD THAT'S SO OMG I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T." I screamed, getting some weird looks from people walking past. "What? You've never seen someone fangirl?" I said to a girl, about our age, that gave me a foul look. "Is that better?" I said, turning towards Haley. "Not quite, but you're getting there." She laughed as our tube arrived. I just rolled my eyes at her. "So what was my part in all of this?" I said, motioning towards her. "Well, as you may know, Michael follows you. And through your account, he found mine. And yeah well, you know the rest." The remainding time of us getting to school she couldn't stop babbling about Michael and how cute he was and blah blah blah.

The bell rang and everybody started to get up. "The bell is a signal for me, not for you." Mr. Drew, my music teacher said. I could hear most people groan in demonstration, but they said down anyway. "So for next week, you must know the lyrics of your favourite song by heart and read it out loud as a poem. Class is dismissed." I heard people around me muttering what a stupid assignment this was.

During lunch I ran into an overly excited Haley. "What did Michael say now?" I asked her with no interest. Okay, maybe I was a little interested but I won't show her that. "He asked for my number and if we could hang out tomorrow. Ohmygod I'm dying." She said while throwing herself dramatically against a locker next to mine. "You can't, if you die, you can't meet Michael tomorrow." I pointed out. "You're such a know it all. Anyway, can you please join me. I'm too afraid to go myself." She asked me. "Uh, I kinda promised that I would vlog my day tomorrow. But I don't know if he's okay with that." "I'll ask him, I could also bring Nate if you don't want to. But I just thought it'd be nicer for you. Maybe talk to Ashton or Luke." She said with a wink. "Ha, me talking to boys? That isn't a very good combination my dear." I laughed. "Girl, you're gorgeous and you know it. They'll fall for you as soon as they see you." "Honey, didn't your mum tell you not to lie?"

We continued to say things like this for the rest of the day to each other. Before I went to sleep at like 2 am, Haley texted me saying that it was totally fine if I would vlog our day tomorrow. I fell asleep with the thought of how those boys would be in real life and how tomorrow would turn out for Haley, Michael and Michaels hair.

-

So yeah, this kinda sucked. But I promise next chapter will be better and the boys will be in it! x