Chapter 3

Sophia's P.O.V.

I woke up that morning with a feeling of genuine excitement. It was 10 am right now and I had no idea when and where we were meeting Michael and friends. I decided to call them Michael and friends, because I didn't know who were coming. I went downstairs and grabbed some cereal. "What are you doing up so early? It's like ten thirty, that's midnight for you." Katie said while walking into the kitchen. "For a twelve year old, you find yourself pretty clever don't you?" I said growing annoyed by her presence. "Oh well, what can I say? It's a family trait, something you clearly didn't inherit." She shot back. "I'm still 4 years older than you so shut up because I'll always be wiser. Are you wearing my shirt?" I said getting angry. "Yeah. Mum said you didn't like it anymore. And since you have the height of a twelve year old, I figured it would fit me." "You're seriously so fucking annoying right now. And I never said something about that shirt, so give it the fuck back." I shouted at her. "CHRISTINA SOPHIA MARTIN!" My mum yelled using my full name. "You do not talk to your sister like that!" Because Katie was the youngest, she always was my mothers number 1. "She can't just steal my shit like that!" I yelled back. "If you use any more of that language, your plans of today will be off! Now say you're sorry." She said sternly. I mumbled a quick apology before heading upstairs and grabbing my phone. I quickly texted Haley asking where and at what time we'd be meeting up with Michael and friends. She replied that she'd be over in an hour and that I should start getting ready.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I decided to do my make up before I blow dried my hair. I went for a kinda casual but not too casual look. I put on little foundation, brown eyeshadow that I always use, with a darker colour in the crease, black winged eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. For my lips, I used my little green Vaseline pot. Not that I'd be kissing boys any time soon, but I absolutely hate dry lips. I blow dried my hair and decided to let my hair in its usuals half curly state. I quickly walked towards my closet and decided on wearing my skinny fake leather jeans with a dark grey boyfriend tee shirt and my all black Vans. I quickly vlogged an outfit of the day and moved on.

After one more check in the mirror and ten minutes to spare, I headed outside because I knew Haley would already be there. And of course I was right. "So where are we meeting Michael and friends?" I asked her. "Can you please stop calling them Michael and friends. They're just Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton. And we'll be meeting them at their hotel. So we need to take the central line." She said while taking out her tube map and trying to figure out where we needed to get off.

Luke's P.O.V.

"Wow. I've never seen Michael getting so worked up about a girl coming over." Calum said to me. "Yeah same." I replied while we were watching Michael pacing around our room checking if everything was clean enough. "Luke! Get your stinking underwear out of the bathroom!" Michael yelled at me from the bathroom. "Why? It's not like you are going in there with her." I yelled back. "She's dyeing his hair remember. That was his lame excuse so he could ask her over." Ashton reminded me. "Those are mine!" Calum yelled as soon as Michael walked out of the bathroom with my, actually Calum's, underwear. "Stop stealing my underwear!" Calum scolded me. I just shrugged and continued going through my mentions on Twitter. One caught my eye.

@Sophialovespizza : Heading towards @Michael5SOS and friends! @Ashton5SOS @Luke5SOS @Calum5SOS with this excited little bug @HaleyWaley

"Is colourgirl bringing a friend?" I asked Michael using the nickname we gave her. "Yeah, she didn't want to come alone. And she said that she could maybe set her up with one of you." Michael replied casually. "Really?" Ashton said, sounding a little too excited. "Do you have a picture?" Calum added. I clicked on her profile picture. It was a photo of her and Haley laughing. It was clearly a picture they hadn't taken themselves, as it looked too spontaneous. "That's Haley." Michael said, pointing to the girl of the left. "Her friend's cute man." Calum said. "Yeah, she looks nice." I added.