Chapter 7

Sophia's P.O.V.

He held out his arms with a big grin plastered on his face. I gave him the guitar and sat on the floor in front of him. He let his thumb strum the strings softly, but the guitar hadn't been used in a couple of years, so the strings snapped at soon as his thumb grazed over them.

"Oh fuck. I'm so sorry. This is your brother's guitar right?" Luke apologized.

"Yeah, but it's okay. He has never used it anyway." I said. "My grandparents bought it for him, but he wasn't really interested. My uncle tried to teach him, but he wasn't into it at all. He just got angry every time he got it wrong, and that was all the time." I laughed. Looking back on it now, it was a pretty funny story, but back then, I was terrified whenever my uncle came over to teach Dan. Dan always ended up having these really bad angry attacks.

"Ohh. I hope you don't get like that when I actually get the chance to teach you." He laughed.

"No, no. I don't have anger issues." I said, reassuring him. "Come. I want to show you something." I said, holding out my hand for him to take. He took it and I led him to the garden. We walked over to the big trampoline standing in the corner.

"I used to go on this all the time when I was little." I said, taking off my shoes en jumping on the trampoline. "Come on!" He laughed and joined me.

We continued jumping on the trampoline, until I got tired and letting myself fall on my back. He didn't stop jumping, causing me to bounce. "Stop!" I giggled. "Luke!" He stopped, and wanted to let himself fall on his knees, but he lost his balance and fell straight on top of me, his face inces from mine. I giggled once again and he laughed too.

He stopped laughing and looked at me with a very serious expression. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just really wanna kiss you right now." He blurted out. "Shit. Did I just say that out loud?" He mumbled.

"So why don't you?" I questioned, ignoring his last remark.

"Because-" He started, but he couldn't finish his sentence because I pulled his lips down on mine. He immediately kissed back. My hands moved to his neck, and he moved himself on top of me completely. His tongue grazed over my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which I granted. His tongue slipped into my mouth and we were now completely making out. We continued kissing until we heard someone clear their throat. I quickly pushed Luke off me, causing him to fall off the trampoline and onto the slightly wet grass.

"Care to explain?" My father questioned sternly. I cussed softly and glanced at Luke, who was already looking at me with the same expression as I had.

We were fucked.

----

Ohmygod. I'm so sorry, it took me forever to update and that this is so short. School just started and it's taking up a lot of my time. I promise to update faster and make longer chapters 😭.

Don't forget to comment & vote xx