XVI

I was gonna make y'all wait for this chapter but I decided against it .. enjoy .

Chapter Sixteen : All Falls Down

The party was just what Cash needed a distraction , from all of her problems , from reality. For the first time in a long time she was having fun without worrying about RG coming after her , without worrying about Riq finding out about her dirty deeds , without worrying about Dhaz riding her back .

If his status ain't hood
I ain't checkin' for him
Betta be street if he lookin' at me
I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me
Known to carry big things
If you know what I mean

She stood with Hazel , Mya and Coco against the wall singing along to Destiny Child's Soldier . All four of them were full of liquor and tipsy .

" I have to use the bathroom i'll be back " Cash slurred as she walked off squeezing her way through the crowd . She found the bathroom and her eyes widened as she opened the door and she seen a girl bent over the toilet while a dude was behind her holding her hips while stroking her . She quickly closed the door back . " What the fuck ? " she said to her self as she tried to get that image out of her head.

" There's another bathroom upstairs if you wanna go use that one " she heard someone say . She turned to see some cute chocolate boy standing behind her .

" I don't want to just walk upstairs in someone's house " she said.

" Im cameron I live here , it's okay " he said and she nodded she turned to walk off but turned around and looked over at him . " first door to the left " he smirked already knowing what she was about to ask .

" Thanks " she said as she went upstairs to the bathroom . After using it and washing her hands she opened her door and froze once she spotted Black holding a gun in her face .

" You thought I wasn't gonna find you bitch " he yelled as he pressed the gun hard against her temple .

"Please don't do this " Cash cried .

" Shut the fuck up " he said . " Now here's what gonna go down , you gonna walk with em downstairs to my car and you better not do nothing stupid or i'm killing you " He said .

" I'm not going anywhere with you , if you gonna kill me do it now " Cash said . She knew he was gonna kill her either way but she rather him do it there than to take her to some mysterious place where her body would never be found .

" You don't have a choice " he said as he pressed his gun harder against her temple. " Now if you don't want me to hit you upside your head with the but of this gun and drag you out of here I suggest you do what the fuck I say " He said .

" Fi-" Before Cash could get her words out someone hit Black from behind causing him to fall over . She looked up see Cameron hitting him upside his head with a lamp until he started bleeding .

" Are you okay ? " he asked as he made his way to her .

" yeah .. i'm fine but you shouldn't have done that " she said looking over at Blacks unconscious body. " is he dead ? " she asked .

He felt down on his heart to see that he wasn't beating . " shit ... I wasn't trying to kill him " Cameron cursed as fear took over his body . He was just trying to help Cash or he didn't planning on killing anybody .