XXX

Chapter Thirty : Grow up

" You really a dumb bitch " Coco said while shaking his head at Cash who just got through telling him what went down with her and Riq a couple hours ago . Once she left Riqs house she headed straight to Coco's house after stopping to see Cameron since that's where her niece and nephew were .

" How ? Because I was defending my brother ? " Cash said .

" You and your brother both some dumb asses for letting Yanni play y'all . Be real Cash besides you , Yanni is the only other person who dhaz calls and who visits so you should've knew that she put all that shit into his head and he's dumb for believing her and you're dumb for believing that Riq would send the police on him . That man lives by the street code and besides he wanted to handle your brother himself he should be lucky that he's in jail cause I have no doubt that Riq would've killed him" Coco said .

" Okay but why do you have to talk to me like i'm a dumb ass " Cash fussed .

" Because you are Cashmere , i'm your friend so i'm being real with you and telling you the truth i'm not about to sugar coat anything . You're too fucking naive and i'm tired of you fucking everything up and letting people fuck over you because you're too oblivious to see the truth " Coco yelled .

Cashmere was his friend , his best friend and he only wanted what was best for her so he hated talking to her so mean but when he talked to her nicely it's like she didn't understand . So he was delivering it to her the best way he knew she would understand.

Cash didn't respond she just sat there quiet . " And why would you go see Cameron when you're supposed to be working on something with Riq , didn't that man tell you to leave him alone ? " He asked .

" It's not like I fucked him or anything . Riq is too controlling and I don't need nobody telling me who to and not to be friends with . When Riq wasn't around Cameron was the person that was there for me so i'm not about to cut him off . I'll respect what Riq and I have going on and not fuck with him on a sexual level but that's still my best friend " Cash fussed .

" You know what Cash , it's your life you make your own decisions . It's too early so i'm going back to sleep , i'll talk to you in the morning " Coco said as he stood up and headed to the back to his bedroom . No matter what he told cash she was gonna do what she wanted and he was gonna let her , he couldn't force her to listen to him . Given he wanted was best for her but it was up to her on whatever she decided to do , he just hoped it didn't blow up in her face .

The next morning Cash was woken up out of her sleep hearing yelling and fussing . She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and she sat up and looked at Coco who was yelling to someone out of his door . " What's wrong , who is that ? " Cash asked hoarsely .

" That was Yanni " He said as she slammed his door shut .

" So what happened , why are y'all fussing ? " She asked .

" She came over here trying to be fake and friendly with me and I told her about herself and she got mad and started going off and I started going off and she got mad and left and told me I was wrong for choosing sides and she felt like it was always us against her " He explained .

" You can still be her friend , you don't have to beef with her because we aren't getting along . " Cash said .

" Bitch you know how we roll if you don't like one of us you don't like none of us. Besides the fake ass shit she did to you , I don't trust her as far as I can throw her who's to say she won't do the same to me " He said .