XXIII

Chapter Twenty Three - Forbidden Emotions

After Riq's confession the car fell silent

After Riq's confession the car fell silent . Cash didn't know how to respond to that , she was confused . After all that she had done to him she didn't get how he could still love her . " Why ? " She asked after a few minutes finally breaking the silence .

" Why what ? " Riq asked glancing at her .

" Why do you still love me ? I fucked you over " she said .

" You think I still wanna have feelings for your ass ? Every since I found out the truth about you , you've been fucking with my head Cashmere . I couldn't kill you so I had to deal with you seeing you around the bricks and every time I see you I get flashbacks of us together and I hate that shit because it fucks my head up . I want to hate you so bad , but I can't because when I fell for you I fell hard and you can't just fall out of love that fast and i know it's been three years but I opened up to you like I never did to anybody I told you shit about me that nobody knows not even GMBAM , I trusted you with everything and you had to fuck it up , why you had to fuck everything up ?" He vented .

" Don't talk like you're not the only person that got hurt out of that situation " Cash said .

" I didn't fuck over you Cashmere  . I was the best nigga to you that I could be all I ever did was love you and treat you like a queen , anything you wanted I got it for you . Any problems you had I made them my problems and what did I get in return for all of that ? what do i have to show for it ? a fucking broken heart " He fussed .

" I told you that I didn't have a choice Riquardo " Cash stressed .

" We always have a choice , i'm tired of hearing that fucking excuse I didn't have a choice You had a choice you could've told his ass no . " he yelled.

" Would you turn your back on your family for some girl ? " She asked him .

" Nah don't try to use reverse psychology on me because it wasn't even beef between us. If I was gunning for that nigga then it would've been different but I took him into my gang I made him apart of my family out of my feelings for you , I was trying to help him make money but he wanted to be greedy and go behind my back and the answer is no if that girl was helping my family out then I would tell them no and they're stupid because they're biting the head that feeds them " He said .

" Look Riq I'm sorry and I know that doesn't excuse what I did but I just want to say that I never lied when I said that I loved you all of that was true and I really didn't want to steal from you but dhaz .. he made me chose him or you and that's my brother he's the only family I have and I couldn't lose him " She said .