1.2 - why

okay so i'm changing things up a little bit. kiyoung has TWO twt accounts!!! 

@yangxkn is her PERSONAL / FANDOM /  SHITPOSTING twt

her PROFESSIONAL account as NOVA is @novaxofficial 

"bells, i literally can't open them."

the entire time that i spent doing the boys' hair after my text communication with yoongi left me jittery and shy, which was totally unlike me. i knew yoongi had sent me more messages, the grin on his face had told me as much.

it's been three days since then and i still haven't opened his messages.

i'm n e r v o u s.

"quit being a chicken, unnie!" isabella scoffed back at me, putting her hand on her hip as she glowered at me from the doorway.

"wh- i'm not a chicken!" i protested defensively.

"it's been three days! open the damn texts or i'll expose you on twitter again." her threat sent shivers down my spine.

that girl knew more about me than anyone and definitely had a lot of shady shit to post up about me on the internet.

"bells, you're playing dirty!" i whined out, half assed stomping my foot on the floor.

"i'll do what it takes to see my otp together." she said seriously, narrowing her eyes at me, "yoonyoung... or maybe kiyoon? kigi?"

the girl paused for a moment, murmuring to herself as to which ship name sounded best. i blinked at her.

she's really thinking about that at a time like this?

"we'll work on the ship name later... but whatever your ship name is, i will play as dirty as necessary to see you get with min yoongi. it's either you get with him, or you get with hoseok, because he seems like he's into some kinky shit and i know how you are."

i coughed, choking on my spit and glaring at the younger girl. "don't go shouting that at everyone, jeez."

isabella stared at me blankly. "we're literally in our room. shut up."

i huffed and stood up from my spot on the couch and started to pace before sitting back down.

"this is stupid. i'm too nervous about this. this is ridiculous. i ca-"

i was cut off from my rant and saved from bells' upcoming one when a loud ding sounded from my phone, sending me rigid. i made eye contact with isabella, who rose an eyebrow at me and waved her hand as if encouraging me to open the cursed message.

i gave in and pulled my phone from my pocket, tensing as i unlocked the device, before blowing out a relieved breath and grinning.

"it's just taehyung."

"just taehyung." bells scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully at me, "only kim taehyung. just the most beautiful man in the universe. nothing too major."

i laughed at her and shook my head, "would you rather i over-exaggerate and faint every time taehyungie texts me?"

"it's what you would have done before." she shrugged.

"that was before i got to know them as people and not as idols." i reminded her, crossing my legs and leaning into the couch. "they're more than their stage personas, bells. they're people just like us."

she nodded, taking it into consideration.

"think of it like this," i offered, brushing my hair behind my ear, "like how you and i met. and when i told you that i was actually nova, you freaked out and got super gushy and nervous... until we got closer and you realized i'm just like other people. you don't treat me like anything extraordinary when i'm not on stage, because you know that i'm still a normal person."