Chapter 9

~~~Jaime's POV~~~

No no no no no. This cannot be happening. He was NEVER supposed to see that, and then Andy and Kyle had to show up, really?

"Is this a bad time?" Andy asked. Yes it's a fucking horrible time!

"We'll talk about this later." Vic told me. I didn't want to talk about this later, I never wanted to talk about this.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Um.. the picks?" I kept my eyes on Kyle and Andy. They didn't have a problem showing the world their relationship, but I was standing here in complete awkwardness over my best friend. 

"Yeah, I'll go get them." Vic started walking to the back of the bus, looking flustered. He walked about a foot before he collapsed. I raced over to him. 

"Vic!?" I demanded. Kyle and Andy ran over to us. He was still breathing.

"I think he just passed out dude." Andy said. "It's probably this fucking heat." He mumbled. We got Vic up and put him in his bunk, and turned on the fan. 

"I'll stay with him, I'll watch over him." Kyle said. Andy and I walked back to the front of the bus.

"You love him, don't you." He said. 

"W-what?" I asked. 

"Vic, you love him." 

"Um...I..I don't.." I stammered for words.

"Dude, I can tell, I see the way you stare at him. It's the way I look at Kyle, I know." 

"I'm really that obvious?" I whispered. 

"Yeah, kinda. So why aren't you two a thing yet?"

"The feelings aren't mutual." I mumbled. Andy snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious? Austin said you two were getting a little close for comfort." Austin told them? That dick, who else had he told?

"Chill, Jaime, he only told us. Why don't you just make a move and get on it already?"

"Because he keeps fucking with my emotions. It's like he's distant, and then he suddenly wants me. It's confusing the hell out of me, Andy." I said.

"Well, maybe he's confused, did you ever think about that? He suddenly goes from having a girlfriend, then having her cheat on him, and now he has feelings for a guy, and his best friend no less." I rubbed my arm and sighed. I knew he was right.

"I know but, it..it just hurts, you know?" I asked. Andy nodded.

"Yeah, I know. Kyle and I had a crazy drunken night, and the next morning it was awkward. I loved him, but he just kept distancing himself. One night, I just went for it, and it turned out he loved me too, and he was just confused about everything. Just..don't push it alright? He'll come around, Jaime."

"I really hope so." I mumbled. He gave me a small smile and rubbed my back. 

"He'll be fine, but we have to get back to the bus before Dave gets pissed, I got the picks so we're good." Kyle said, holding up a small box. 

"You'll be alright?" Andy asked me. I nodded and Kyle shot me a knowing look.

"Alright, then, see you guys later." He said. Kyle grabbed Andy's hand and they walked out of the bus. I fell back against the couch and shoved a pillow on my face. 

"Maybe I should smother myself right now and get over it." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Don't smother yourself." I heard Vic's voice say softly. I removed the pillow and looked up to see Vic standing above me. 

"You should go back to your bunk and rest." I told him.

"I-I don't  want to. I have to tell you something." He said. Vic sat down next to me. 

"What?" I wondered.

"I'm sorry, really sorry about everything that's happened. I didn't mean to mess with your head or anything, I just..I'm sorry, okay?" 

"Will you stop apologizing!?" I demanded. He looked taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"See, that right there is what's making it even harder for me. Because you act like you meant what you were doing and then you stop and say you're sorry. So do you regret it or what?"

"Can we not talk about that?" He whispered. I sighed, I didn't want him to get worked up again and pass out. 

"Fine, what should we talk about?" I asked.

"How about your computer." I froze. I had forgotten about that.

"What about it?" I whispered.

"Why were you looking that up?" He asked.

"Um..uh.. I was just bored and..I..randomly typed in whatever I was thinking about?"

"So you were thinking about our bromance?" He whispered.

"Yes, well..no..I mean.. um.. maybe?" I said.

"Jaime..." He began.

"Look, Vic, it was nothing, just forget about it, okay? Cool, I'm going to use the bathroom." I got up quickly, leaving him sitting there. I shut the door behind me and stared at the mirror. The guys wouldn't be home for hours and I was alone with Vic, this couldn't be good.