CHAPTER 16: THUNDERSTRUCK

THIRD PERSONS POV:

  Zeus made his way to one of his favorite clubs the neon sign above as bright as lightning reading THE ARROW. A fitting name considering the club was owned by Eros. The line outside the clubs door was wrapped around the building and down the block. Mortals were drawn to the place with hopes of finding love, or just love for the night. Eros was smart in opening a club. His mere aura drew in beautiful women and of course where there were beautiful women men followed. Men like the lustful king of the gods. Zeus walked straight into the club the doorman a demigod knew exactly who he was and wouldn't dare stop him. Cries of protest could be heard from the line as the doors closed but he didn't care. All he was focused on were the half naked mortal women dancing to the beat of the music. Their body's swaying in perfect rhythm to some new rap song. Zeus hated the new music but he could appreciate how it made the woman dance..so provocatively. He was pulled out of his trance by a hand landing on his shoulder. He knew immediately who it was from the rose scent he naturally exuded.
"Hello Eros"
he greeted the god.
"Zeus what brings you to these parts, Mom getting on your nerves again?"
Eros taunted.
"You know your mother"
Zeus replied in a bored tone.
"Yes I do"
Eros chuckled
"Your preferred room was cleaned the moment I sensed your bad mood, try to behave this time it's become tiresome cleaning up your messes."

"I make no promises"
Zeus replied smiling, eyes locking with a beautiful blonde. Eros shook his head and walked off to his office. He knew it was pointless trying to get Zeus to care for mortals wellbeing. As far as he was concerned all they were good for was fucking and if they died in the process oh well. Eros among other gods actually cared for the mortals he saw how strong willed and passionate they could be. But who was he to try and change the mind of the all mighty Zeus. He layed down on the couch in his office with his arm covering his eyes awaiting the headache that was sure to come.

Zeus stepped on to the dance floor all the women's eyes on him. But how could they not they may not know who or what he is but they could sense his power. He reached the beautiful blond woman who had captured his attention.
"Hello gorgeous"
he greeted in a deep throaty voice.
The mortal woman shivered with desire he could feel the lust rolling off of her.
"What do you say we get out of here?"
He gave her a panty dropping grin offering his hand which she gladly took. No woman has ever turned him down  well no mortal woman. Zeus lead the woman down the hall to the side of the bar to an elevator. He pushed the top button which lead him to a suite. Due to Zeus's frequent use of the club Eros had an addition added. A room on the roof completely sound and magic proof. Unacessable by humans unless accompanied by a God. The room had the basics a fireplace with a TV over it which let's be honest no one ever uses. A dresser an en suite bathroom. And the reason they were currently there a California king bed.
Wasting no time as soon as the elevator stopped Zeus devoured her mouth. Using his hand he ripped off her tight black dress while making short work of her bra and panties. She stood there in a bit of shock stark naked in front of him in all of 4 seconds. She blushed noticing the appreciation in his eyes. Zeus quickly picked her up putting her over his shoulder and giving her plump ass a firm smack. She let out a small moan giggling as he threw her on the bed. Zeus pulled off his shirt slowly inching it up over his abs. The woman looked at him in longing licking her lips subconsciously. As slow as he was removing the shirt he was lightning fast removing his pants now he stood in front of her looking like exactly what he was a God. She glanced down and her eyes went wide she looked back up at him in apprehension.
"Dont worry, it will fit"
Zeus assured her giving her another 100 watt smile.
She relaxed and he slowly climbed on top of her pulling her legs to the edge of the bed.

(Sooooooooooo stuff happens I cant get into what happens because it will give this book a naughty rating (smirks). Just picture really rough..ahem intercourse.)

Reaching his peak Zeus's built up anger started to fester. With each pump more and more of it built up until upon his climax. His powers go unstable and lighting shoots out of literally every hole of his body. And I mean every hole the once beautiful human woman is now all over the room. His powers causing her body to combust. Eros comes into the room as Zeus is heading into the shower rage on his face.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.DO"
he spits out his body shaking in rage.

"Let's just say she was thunderstruck when she saw my body"
Zeus smirks and continues into the bathroom and starts the shower. Laughing to himself at Eros's enraged cries. She was just a mortal they're only good for one thing he didnt understand nor care why the love God was so angry. He stepped into a scolding shower  feeling much better and began to hum as he washed himself.

Hey everyone (hides in a corner for not posting in so long) I am sorry have alot of stuff going on at the moment. But Zeus is a douche a murdering douche. Hopefully I'll post a new chapter soon hope you enjoyed 🙂🙂