prologue

Laksh was standing infront of the mirror..his cheek was red due to the fresh hand prints of his mother and his wife.wife!he thought about ragini and chuckled quietly,by taking the photo of her in hands he chuckled again,"you shouldn't have slapped me ragini,faking love to you ..spending my time with you..and at last remarrying you...I did so much...and this is what I got?no ragini..all these days it was you who played games with me and you did it excellently.. And now when I want to play it with you..I am wrong?suddenly you became the innocent girl...and me the devil with frozen heart?let it be like that sweet heart ..because sometimes I love being the bad boy.."lakshya looked at ragini's photo once more and said "sleep well in your home baby, and your husband is promising you that he will be there to take you back in the morning...because you are my wife and the game has just started...

Hello guys..how's this...actually this ss is not belongs to me...i read it in the 'India Forums' by the writer 'dewcute' and i am in love with this raglak ff...so i thought to publish this in my wattpad,but the credit goes to real author only...but still i am not sure if this is correct or not to publish it in my acc, so i will only update if i will get positive response from you guys and if you guys think that it is wrong to upload then plzz feel free to tell me, i will surely gonna delete this..

Waiting for you response..😊😊😊

as i really don't know much about 'india forums'I tried once again to get her permission so i will update only when she give me her permission