part - 14

In afternoon raglak and swasan left for mumbai..with little masti and nok jhok they completed their journey and reached to pooja's house..her family welcome them wholeheartly and give them rooms for rest..

In evening one worker was going toward raglak and swasan room when he bump with one guy, " chill man, why are you in so hurry.." man asked, "sorry sir..i was in hurry, actually lots of work are not complete yet, i have to give these invitation card to all guests for tonights pooja...." servant answered, man think for some time.." okay give swaragini's cards to me..they are my family i will give them.." he thanked him and give their cards to him..man look their cards and smirk..

Swaragini were out in garden chitchatting with their old friends.The took ragini card and place it at the table in her room then left from there before she comes. He look at the card of swara and changed that with some other card then placed that card in her room..

After some times Ragini came inside her room and found laksh sitting on sofa looking some card, she smile and sit beside him, " what is this..?" " its an invitation card for tonights pooja, someone placed it here.." he give her card.." we should definitely attend it.." ragini nodd, "ofcourse we will.." " good now go and get ready fast.." she chuckle and went toward washroom..

Swara come in her room, her gaze fall on one card. It was invitation card, she got excieted seeing that. She search for sanskar to informing him but he was nowhere..she thought to inform him later when she got his massage that he is out for some work, he will come late..

she thought to inform him later when she got his massage that he is out for some work, he will come late

Laksh was playing game in his phone when he heared a voice of opening door of washroom. He look there and got mesmerised by his beautiful wife.He stood dumbstuck as he admire her angelic face unknowingly.

He stood dumbstuck as he admire her angelic face unknowingly

Ragini blush under his intense gaze...she tried hard to hide her blush and turned toward mirror..laksh chuckle on her antics and come closer and stand behind her placing his head on her shoulder with smirk.

laksh chuckle on her antics and come closer and stand behind her placing his head on her shoulder with smirk