part - 17

" bhabi bhabi..." suddenly uttara came to her room running.." what happened uttu, why are you shouting.." ragini asked in worried, her heart was beating abnormally.." bhabi wo laksh bhai..." she point toward hall. Without listening her full sentence ragini run down and got shock to see laksh..sanskar and adarsh was helping him to walk..his full body was covered with bandages..

She shout.."laksh..." ragini run toward him and cupped his face, " laksh...laksh what happened to you.." she cried..

" she cried

" sshh..calm..calm down bac..bacha.. i..am..fine.." he complete his talk with lots of difficulties..." shut up..you can't even able to complete your one sentence properly, how could you say you are fine.." she said in anger filled with care..he smile..

" how all these happened..?" Ap asked in tension but instead of laksh sanskar replied.." actually badi maa, laksh fought with some goons, they did this to him, thanked to the driver, who called us on time, and we took him hospital, but till we reach there, goons were already ran.."

" why did you fought with them.." ragini asked wiping her tears..." ragu, you can ask these questions later too..but right now laksh needs a rest, take him to the room.." zain took a part in conversation, laksh look at him and found him smirking, he quicly look away..which increase zain's smirk..

" yes you are right, sanskar, adarsh bhai please

" yes you are right, sanskar, adarsh bhai please.." she says they nodd and take him to his room. Everyone followed him. Sanskar made him sit on bed and ragini sit beside him, uttara bring the water and give that to ragini, " babhi take this.." " thanks uttu.." ragini answered and help laksh to drink water..all people presents in the room were worried for him, except two, first swara, who think that he is acting, another zain, who was only person after laksh who knew that what is actually going there...

" now come on everyone leave the room, let him take some rest.." ap ordered and turned to laksh " laksh beta now you take some rest..okay.." he nodd..ragini don't waned to leave his side, but she can't say no to ap, she got up with heavy heart but laksh hold her hand, " ragini atleast you stay here, what if i need something.." he made a puppy face, zain give him kmowing smirk which he ignore..