Part - 9

Laksh fall on the bed and laugh loudly, he placed his hand behind head and remember the incident happened in office with smirk...

Flash back:

Maheshwari's are sitting in the confrence room waiting for forign foreign client, sanskar was nervous as well as excieted, while laksh have non lasting smirk on his face which ended with the entry of foreign clients,they greet eachother and settled on their places, sanskar stand in the front of the projector and start his peoject, but soon his expression changed into shock while clients in anger, because screen shows not his actual project but very funny edited cartoon pictures of the clients...

Soon the tempreture of the office become hotter and clients get hell angry at their insult, maheshwaris tried alot to make them calm but all goes in vain, clients left after assuring them that they will surely take legal step for this..

Everyone become tensed but only one person enjoyed the whole drama who is still sitting on his chair eating chips and enjoying with smirk..he is none other then laksh, after finishing his chips he get up..."i don't know why they were that angry, i am really impressed, i must say sanskar your editing skill is really superb..." sanskar look him with hurt while he winked and left the room...

Flash back end:

Laksh gave mirthless laugh..."how one can be these much idiot, did he really thought i will leave him after what he did,(suddenly his expression change into anger) never i will never leave the person in peace who will try to come between me and ragini (smirk) therefore i intentially bump with you in morning and changed the cds...

Suddenly his gaze fall on the door and found his lovely wife coming in really angry mood, he get up and come closer to her with his killing smirk while she just looking him in stern, he raised his eyebrow in questioning, " you are disgusting laksh, you can never be changed, i was wrong swara was right you are a disgusting beast, how could you do this with sanskar, how could you shattered his dream, didn't you felt even little mercy on his when you were doing all these.. "

His face become dangerous, pinned her to the wall and said "Wow!must say,you are amazing Ragini!"

His face become dangerous, pinned her to the wall and said "Wow!must say,you are amazing Ragini!". Laksh said with venom dripping from his each and every word. " at what...?",Ragini looked him with confusion . "oh!you don't know..how sad!how about I tell you Ragini?". Laksh asked in a cold tone,Ragini slowly nodded her head,she knew to only expect the worst but what Laksh next said completely shattered her world. " so then hear this straight, You are god damn amazing at 'two timing 'Ragini!!!how perfectly you were in my arms one night and another night you were in my brother's arms crying and smiling...like he is your long lost love , or may be he is your love! you guys had your own sweet time in past as friends,right? well I think I wasn't enough for you,wait a second..is it just him or there is more?".

is it just him or there is more?"