part 12

"I'm sorry but I'm so confused" he say. "Why?" "You just all of a sudden said you love me ... It's..." "Why is that confusing?" "I don't know" he say and look down. I make him look at me. "You don't love me in same way?" I ask and I can see right behind him behind that house someone. Ugh I hate you Dorsa. "I do" he say. "Do you want to be my girlfriend" he ask. Uh I can't belive I kissed him but I need to say yes to this. "Yes" I say and he smile so big and kiss me again. "You know I'm actally still not used to that feeling" I say. "It's fine I won't force you to anything if you don't want" he say. We come to school and I see Martinus there. He come to us and hug me. "Martinus" I say nervously. "What?" "Marcus and I are together" I say and he look like he freezes. He look at Marcus then at me. "Can you come after school" he ask calmly. "Yes" I say and he just walked away. "What was that" Marcus asked. "He didn't told you?" "No?" "He love me and since I have philophobia he waited for me because I say I'm not ready for anything ... Like that" I say looking down. "why then you say you ..." I cut him off by closing his mouth with my hand. I look around and I think Dorsa don't go to this school so it's fine. "I will tell you later but I can't here okay" I say. "yeah" he say. School bell ring and we go to class. Martinus was late 5 minutes and he had red eyes. I feel so sorry but I don't want her to kill him.