part 16

I come at Asal place and ring door bell. Ali opened. "hey bro did her plan work" he ask. "She told you?" "Of course" he say. "Well yeah" "she is upstairs in her room" he say and let me in.

/Asal/

I heard knock on door. "You can come in" I say. I expected that Ali will come but Martinus come in. I get up from my bed and hug him. "I know everything" he say. "I wanted you to know" I say. He put my phone away and lift me up. He sit on bed and I have my legs in both side of him. "While I was coming here Steve come to me" he say. "what he wated" I ask. "I need to choose one person who will race against him and one person from his gang and if we win they will leave is alone forever but if he win they want you" he say. "We can win right?" I ask and just thinking about what they would do to me make me want to kill myself. "yes we can we are faster I raced against him lot of times but they always cheat" he say. "when is it" "tomorrow because he didn't say anything" he say. "Will you stay tonight" I ask because I feel like I need him beside me tonight. "if you want then I will" he say and smile. He take off his clothes because like every boy he sleep just in boxers and he lay beside me. He put his arms around me and I feel safe. Did I start to get over my fear?

Is she still scared of telling him what she feel?