Two

"Butch I'm home " she announced locking the door. Her Golden Retriever appeared behind her in seconds welcoming her with series of loud barks.
"Did you Miss me buddy?" his powerful upper body come down hard on her as her licked the tiredness off her face. She let out sharp giggles and for a moment, her world was perfect. "who's hungry?" the dog barked in answer as he followed her into the kitchen of her cramped one bedroom New York apartment. She reached for the dog food in the cabin, sadness roamed her face... they were down to his last tin of Doggo Foods. The thought of giving Butch up for adoption sooner of later drove tears into her eyes and she brushed them way with one hand, holding his food in the other. Butch let out a sad whine and she pulled him into a gentle hug. "I love you so much buddy" she said amidst her sobbing.

As the shutters flew up, Mohnster knew he was free from the four walls of the Brotherhood Mansion. Finally he could be free from the bonding scents of his Brothers that hung in the air. Marissa and Beth had come into needing simultaneously and his brothers had been with their females behind closed doors for three days, servicing and feeding them. He armed up with his daggers and guns, clad in the traditional black leathers he dematerialized and took form in a dark alley. The glorious night in all its darkness, he sniffed and the faint scent of baby powder tickled his nostrils a Lesser was around and a smile enveloped his face, he was going to entertain himself with the unlucky fucker.

Fay slipped into a pair of blue jeans and the hung loosely around her waist. "Juuust great, Look Butch" she said across to the dog lying on her small bed "I've lost weight" the dog looked at her with utmost awe and approval and put down his head. She clad her upper body in an extra large sweater and head to the bathroom to fix her hair. Enveloping her hair in a mix of Cantu and coconut oil, the tropical smell left her smelling like a spring afternoon during the fall. The approaching cold wasn't going to win the fight against her hair and she tied it in a scarf leaving just a little at exposed at the top. She pet Butch and ran out the door to her shift.

Another lesser approached Mohnster from behind as he was wiping the result of his victory on the leg of his pants, with one quick move to the side, he avoided a bat to the skull and with another, he punched the lesser in the face causing it to let go of the bat as it sought support from the close wall. It quickly recovered and launched itself at the brother who welcomed it with another punch. A quick wrestle saw the lesser on its back and Mohnster planted his dagger in its chest and a piercing scream filled the air as the flash of light went off. He turned towards the sound to meet a small female.

Fay made to run but the killer appeared before her. How had he moved so quickly? The killer looked down on her and she saw the devil in his eyes. His lips curled into a devilish smile, his fangs stretched out in all their glory and she began to move back as he approached her like a moving building, She slipped and fell on the cold asphalt and she was knocked.