Sixteen

Mohnster took form at Iron Mask. Damn the club was even louder than he remembered, nothing took things off his mind like a good party and heaven knew he needed one to get his mind off his little big problem. Christ it was like the height she lacked was made into an attitude, he bet she could drive the whole mansion crazy without even trying. He made his way to the bar the second he stepped foot into the club feeling the eyes of females...and males following him. He thought switching from the brotherhood 'uniform' of leather into a black Jean and The punished T-shirt with black Snickers to match would help but nope he was still looking like a tall drink of water and they were thirsty. As the beer he ordered hit the back of his throat -

"Hi" his admirer was a fake blond with a way too obvious boob job and clothes too tight she could burst out of them by breathing in too deep. Her long slick extensions reaching her hip and her pay attention to me bright red lipstick accompanied with heavy fake lashes that sat on a heavily made up face was just annoying. He took another swig of the heavily rooted beer partially ignoring her and she seemed to like the challenge.

"Can I buy you a dr-"

"Out in the back" he cut to the chase.

"Excuse me?"  She played dumb

"If you wanna fuck..." he turned to her with ice grey eyes that bore into her soul "...go wait in the back"

She was obviously turned on as the stench of her arousal hit him so hard he coughed and she all but danced out the door to the back of the club, he watched her too slender, barely dressed body leave the club, finished his drink and stalked after her.

"You're a big one" she was in awe of Mohnster as he approached her.  She made to wrap him in a kiss but he spun her around and slammed her hard into the wall he thought he heard her jaw crack but no and now she was more excited.

"I love it when a man takes char-"

"No talking" he snapped while making quick work of his zipper and then of her leather gown and he slid into her with a single hard thrust causing her to moan. The sex was brutal and ruthless why wouldn't it be?  Here he was falling in love with a female he didn't want him back in the slightest and hell she hated him too, he was giving her his all and she rejected him like filth.  He drifted back to the feel of his cock working the woman and he pounded harder in this new concentration a few "you're so good" and "fuck yes" and she was riding her orgasm in a wild scream, his coming twenty minutes later and he let himself spill on the floor.

"That was so good" she was clearly smiling and he didn't need to look at her, but when he did... Yish her waxy face was melting. 

"Call me maybe?" She held out her card to him. No fucking way in hell he thought as he walked past her into the night.

It was about 4am when he returned to the mansion.  The first thing he thought of was washing the slut off of him because her perfume was burning his lungs. He opened the door to his room and light spilled on Fay and her skin glowed in response.
"Shit" he cursed as he regretted his actions and Fay woke up.
"Hey" she sat up.  "I'm sorry for earlier"

"Yea sure" he walked to the bathroom.

"Had company?" She clearly got a whiff of the perfume.

"Yea" he knew it would hurt her, and he was right as her voice cracked when she spoke up.

"Zach, where is he?" She still thought of the bastard who left her for dead, he envied the guy and wanted to kill the motherfucker at the same damn time.

"I didn't meet him" and his heart stopped at the follow up question.

"And Butch?"

"He uhhhh, the lessers ..." He turned to her even though it was dark and he couldn't see her "I'm so sorry"

Her tears were immediate and the fact that she cried killed him but he left her to mourn alone, he didn't want to get turned down again so he just went to shower.