Chapter 4: Part 2

Tony's p.o.v

"B-Brain cancer?!"

Wait I'm stuttering..

"Yes, sir. I'm really sorry to tell you that."

I waves my hand, trying to get it off. "That's-" A heavy breath "-Fine."

I breathes heavily, my chest started to hurt. "Nggg.. Gahhhhhh" I pants as I clenches my chest. Shit, what's happening?

"Sir, are you alright? Your heart beats are increasing." I noticed that too, idiot.

"What is this?" I said through shaky breaths. "You seems to be having an anxiety attack."

"A what?!"

"Anxiety attack, sir. You need to breathe." Jarvis said, trying to calm me down.

My surroundings started to get cold, chilling my bones. This is familiar to me..

"So I've been having an anxiety attack recently."

Those times I was unable to breathe, they were anxiety attacks.

I try to breathe, taking in deep breathes, letting them out slowly. With Jarvis helping me, it's not as hard as the times I was alone.

"Should I call Mr Parker down?" Jarvis asks, worries sounds in his voice.

I shake my hand in the air, "Nope, no need. Let him rest."

I take in more breathes, letting them out, repeating it, over and over again until I can feel the warmth of my surrounding again.

"Your heartbeat is getting normal." Jarvis says the obvious.

"Yeah, I can tell that."

Silence for a while, just like what I wanted.

"So, a brain cancer. " I sigh, looking up at the screen.

We talked about the cause of the cancer, which I finally found out it's because of the energy blast.

"Do we have any cure to this? Anything, anyone?" I said, leaning back in my chair and drops my head, looking at my shoes.

"Uhh, there is someone who can cure you, actually." Jarvis said, as I shoot my head up, looking at the screen.

"Someone?" I stare at the screen, watching as a picture of a man with a slight white strip of hair behind his ears.

"Doctor Stephen Strange, a neurosurgeon, was a neurosurgeon, known as the top neurosurgeon of the world, cured many brain and nerves cases...." Jarvis give me a long introduction of him while I'm still staring at his picture and some videos of him shaking hands.

Gosh, darn it. He's gorgeous

"..missing." Andddd Jarvis stopped.

"Wait, wait, hold on. You said "was" a neurosurgeon?" I stare at a picture with the word "missing" blinking on it and sips some coffee.

"He was involved in a car accident-"

I spit out my coffee. "Continue"

"In a car accident that had costed him his hands. Eleven hours on the first surgery, multiple torn ligaments, severe nerve damage on both hands and stainless steel pins in hands." A picture of his hands and the result of his x-rays shows up.

"Damn that's really bad.." I said, feeling bad for this guy.

"And you said he's missing? Can you locate him?"

"No, sir. His last appearance was a really long time ago in his house, and my system seems to be unable to navigate his recent location."

"What about his relatives? His friends or something?" I asked, while working on the data on the screen.

"His girlfriend seems to not knowing things on his location, either. And most of the workers in the same hospital too. He also happens to not having any relatives."

A girlfriend.. (shut the fuck up)

I click my tongue. "Stephen.. Strange.. Is that even a real name?" A heavy sigh comes out of my mouth.

"Another suggestion, but not as good as him, is Doct-"

"Ah ah ah, no need." I waves my hand, cutting off Jarvis.

I leans in closer to the picture, resting my face on my knuckles and my arms on the table.

"Stephen Vincent Strange, you can't hide from me for so long."

__________________________________

A/n

Anddd waallaahhhh

I'm tired what the actual fuck

Zzzzzzz

Guysss sowwyyy for the late update it was exam month, biggest one in this year so I need to concentrate these two months ;;;-;;;

TT-TT

Bye bye

Gonna post soon

Not many caption for this one

Just.. Things got a little heated up here ain't it?

Tony started to plant his interests in Stephen, we'll see how this end ;)

And oh yeah, you'll like the next chapter ;)

-syxfirx