Chapter 3

Stephen's p.o.v

It was a really big fight.

"Stephen, come here!" Wong's voice can be heard from the main hall.

I sigh, turning away from the large cauldron. "Coming!" I started walking towards the large hall.

"This one." Wong said, pointing the rack with glasses on the floor beneath it. "The artifacts are really ancient. You don't want it to get dusty." Wong started to explain. "Or stolen." I add on, letting out some silent giggles (a/n how tf can a giggle get silent? XD) "It's really exposed."

I stick my right hand out towards the rack. Green rings that formed on my hand spins. I use the Eye of Agamotto to turn the rack back to a normal, unshattered rack.

I lowered my hands, while my eyes fixed to the artifacts that looks like cups. My mind started to wander around, thinking about what happened earlier.

Stephen was there, at the fight. He saw people screaming and scrambling around as he stares unbelievably at the chaos.

"Oh, not again..." Stephen muttered to himself. Wong was turning around, preparing himself with the weapons.

Stephen noticed some of the creatures. They look like human, Earth people. But they aren't. No one except for the sorcerers will understand what they are.

They are from the other dimensions. Stephen had fought some of them before. That's how he knows them. They aren't really strong, and Stephen knows exactly what to do.

He started to do some spells, creating the mirror dimension so that they won't hurt anyone.

"You've messed with the wrong people. This is Earth!"

Stephen created a protection shield with his spell (BOOM BOOM WHOOSH! OOO!) . The shield glowing on his knuckles.

"You're trespassing the city and this planet!" Stephen shouted a little bit.

"And the planet is under our protection!" Wong created his own spells.

Both sorcerers march towards the intruders, looking so fierce.

They, well... Fought. (a/n I don't want to write another terrible fight scene, so..., let's continue.)

Stephen at the end defeated them, some of them backing off. He let them trapped in the mirror dimension.

Once he stepped out of the portal with Wong through the reality, he sighed in relief. The peace strikes through him as the chaos cease to exist.

Some people were still in shock, but it was peaceful enough for you to even didn't remember that the fight had just happened there. In London City.

Wong started walking back into the London sanctum. Stephen took in another breath before he started turning around to follow Wong.

That's when he saw...

"Well, that's the last one." Wong said, snapping me back out of my thoughts.

How long have I been...

"Yeah,..." I nodded bluntly, not realizing what is the last one.

I soon realized the artifacts before me.

"Right, yeah..." I nodded more confidently as I understood that he was talking about the destruction occurs to the sanctum due to the fight.

I wanders around, sitting on one of the couch.