1- Tony's Life

Tony's p.o.v

"Jarvis, you're up?"

"For you? Always, sir. Why?" Jarvis replied.

"Nothing really important. I just wanted you to scan for the damages on my suit, will you?" I said, screwdriving Mark 2's silver right leg.

"Sure, sir. Which suit?"

"Mark 9, please." I said.

There is silence, meaning Jarvis is doing his scanning. At that time, I noticed Pepper walking down the stairs outside my room.

She unlocked the door and walk in.

"Ah, Pepper Potts. Good timing." I said to my assistant.

"Why? You need anything?" She asked, switching on my tv.

"Can you make me a coffee?" I look at her making a 'wow' face, looking at all my suits collection.

"Yeah, sure thing, Tony." She heads towards the door and walks upstairs.

"Sir, there is an air leakage on Mark 9." Jarvis said out of nowhere, almost leaving me in a heart attack.

"Gosh, man. Can you stop ?" I sighed.

Jarvis giggles, "Pardon me. I didn't mean to do that."

"Haahhhh, that's fine. Which part is the leakage?" I turn my sight to my working table. There is a hologram of Mark 9 suit comes up.

"Left hand. One of the fuse was pulled out."

"Ughh, that son of a bitch, antman!" I kinda shrieked a little at the end and let out an exasperating sigh.

Now I gotta take off its left hand and work on it. Greeaatttt.

"I'll work on that later. Anything else?"

"Not really, sir. Mark 2 is done. Oh, and Miss Potts is coming down with a coffee."

"Yeah, okay. Thanks Jarvis." I said, lying my back on the floor and threw away the screwdriver. I don't really mind where it landed, like, not at all though.

Jarvis is kinda cool assistant, to be honest. Even though he's a computer. He has his own mind.

"Honeyfingers, mind passing me that cloth?" I said to my handy-robot, pointing at a cloth on my far away table.

It took it with its four claws and threw it to me, like, tossing it.

"Whoa, that's kinda rude. Manners, honey." I give it a sharp warning, wiping grease and oil off my hands. Then, I get up and wipe dust and dirts off my shirt.

I walk towards Pepper who is entering the password on my door and put down the blue cloth onto the table on my left.

"Coffee, as you asked for."

I take the mug from her hand and take a sip. It tastes good as always.

"Thanks, Pepper." I said walking towards the cushion in front of my television.

News is on and nothing catch my attention.

I turn around and look at Pepper looking at my suits collection, technically Mark 19, my favorite.

"Wow, you've made so many of them."

"Yeah, it's kinda fun, having a cool hobby like that, making suits like that, wasting my money on those alois and iron and stuffs I used... you know."

"A genius billionaire's stupid hobby?" She replied, more like a question.

"That's a nice way you're putting it." I said smiling to myself.

She laughs, not that I'm attracted.

"What was that?" I asked, for exactly no reason.

"What?" She asked back.

"That... that..." I don't know what is that.

"Giggles I made just now?"

"Yeah, that one." Although it's not a giggle, obviously.

"Oh, nothing. Just..." she takes a long, deep breath in before continuing. "I mean, look at you. You've changed, alot." She said, spreading her hand.

I don't really wanna know...

"Is it good? Or a bad change?" It's kind of a joke, actually.

"It's good, Anthony Edward Stark." She said, giving a smile again.

I smiled back.

I knew. I really do.

My life as a genius, playboy, billionaire scientist.

I just love it

------------------------------------------------------

There you go... a simple picture of Tony's life. I guess it's long enough for good. 573 words. I really want a life like his, you know. Nah...

Just a stupid useless information here...

Do you realize that if you rearrange Tony's name, it will be ynoT, which is "why not".

Yeah, 'why not'... just like him, trying stuffs out, without thinking.

I mean, why not?

Hehe, get it?

Oh, nevermind...

Thing's getting a little bit strange here now...

Prepare yourself for the next page!

;')
.............................................................