Chapter 9

3rd person p.o.v

Beep beep beep beep
Beep beep beep beep

And the sound keeps going for the next minutes. God my ears. Tony groans and throws his pillow aside, sitting up on the bed. "Jarvis please stop the alarm I don't remember putting it on."

Tony rubs his eyes as he sighs in relief when the sound vanishes. "You didn't sir, but Peter did. He wanted you to wake up early." "Peter? Where's he? What is he doing?" Tony rolls off the bed and into the bathroom.

"He's in the kitchen, making breakfast." Tony nods and looks at the reflection of himself on the mirror. He curses under his breath. "God you're such a mess, Tony."

He fixes his hair and washes his face. He walks out of the bathroom and to the wardrobe, changing and putting on some cologne. He looks into the mirror in his room and shrugs. "This would do."

Peter glances at the hallway connecting the kitchen with the elevator. He smiles and looks down at the plates again. "Hey Mr Stark. How's last night? How's your sleep?"

Tony walks towards him, smiling back. "Went perfect, it was perfect and what are you making?" Peter shrugs, "Just some toasts with fried eggs, take a seat, I just need to pour you some coffee."

Tony pats Peter's shoulder. "What a grown boy you are." Peter lets out a gasp dramatically, "Are you saying that I was a little boy?" "Well, aren't you?" A chuckle went off Peter's mouth and Tony smiles as he sits down on a chair.

Soon infront of him there is a mug of coffee and a plate of breakfast. "There you go." Peter said and sits infront of Tony, placing his breakfast on the counter.

The breakfast was quite at first, until Peter clears his throat and starts a conversation. "What were you doing last night? You went straight to bed." Tony smiles to himself, looking down at his plate.

"I just went to meet someone." "The mysterious man?" Tony chuckles and nods. "You're smiling a lot." Tony can't help but smiles wider. "Yeap"

Peter leans forward and close to Tony and whispers as if someone is around them, "I wanna hear from the beginning." With another chuckle, Tony starts telling Peter about that guy who seems to get Tony's attention.

Tony stares at his toasts with a slight smile as he finishes. Peter on the other hand is watching his father figure mentor with a slight smirk.

"You like him," Tony jumps.

"W-what? Psh don't be silly," Tony chuckles, though it's obvious.

"Come on Mr Stark, you like him. The way you tell me about him, the way you described him, you're clearly in love," Tony gulps, hardly believing in himself to cover it up.

He wants to admit it, that he likes the former surgeon, he's attracted to him. But they just met today. He needs to know him well first. He's not going to make the same mistake as before.

As how he fell for that liar. Until he was left to die alone.

He's too afraid to love again.

Tony sighs. He doesn't know how to say it to Peter. He doesn't want to worry Peter. God knows how bad he wants to say it to him but he's just, he's not as strong as everyone thinks he is. Deep down he's just a broken, scared, average guy and he knows it.

It's not the time yet, no.

Tony stands up, ready to leave the kitchen. Peter shoots up his head at Tony from his food, he was looking at the food since he decided not to disturb Tony in his thoughts.

But when Tony starts to leave Peter feels guilty in his heart, considering that he might had said something wrong.

"Mr Stark? W-what's wrong? Did I said, said something wrong? Di-" he stops as Tony puts up his right hand at him and waves it, motioning Peter to drop the table.

Peter knows the problem. He knows what's wrong. He's been planning for a solution, and knowing about this new guy just makes it even better.

Tony lets out a heavy sigh as he closes the door to his room. Leaning against the door, he closes his eyes and mumbles a few strings of curses.

Don't think about it Tony, don't think too much, don't think. Don't. Think!

He says to himself as he slaps his face a few times.

Tony sighs again and opens his eyes slowly, lifting his face to an unexpected figure infront of him.

"WAGH!" Tony jumps in surprise.

Infront of him, stood a tall, dark haired man in blue outfits and a cloak on his shoulders. Stephen had his arms crossed infront of him broad, clothed chest that oh Tony just wants to rip it off.

Oh and Stephen was leaning against the desk that was placed against the wall. His gaze is hard on Tony.

Tony closes his eyes again, letting out heavy breaths from the shock. "Goddammit Strange, are you trying to kill me?"

Stephen sighs and loosens his arms to his sides as he pushes himself up from the desk. "Done hurting yourself?"

"What?" Tony looks up at the tall guy. (I accidentally wrote gay hs😂)

Stephen looks at the floor as he walks towards Tony with that stern look. "Let me tell you something, Stark."

Tony keeps his eyes on Stephen as he gets closer.

Stephen stands infront of Tony and puts his hand in the wall beside Tony's head, and leans down to him.

"Listen here, small man, you looked for me, you found me, you asked for my help and now you're under my supervision. So you have no right to hurt yourself. If I, ever, find out that you're not taking care of yourself I'll find you, and I'll make sure you regret it. Understand?"

Stephen's hot breathes on Tony's face, his deep, low voice slowly reaching Tony's ears, his blue-green crystal eyes staring into Tony's whiskey ones as if he's looking right through his soul, and the fact that they're so close that their noses are millimeters awat from touching..

God that sends adrenaline down Tony's veins.

He gulps and nods repeatedly as he tries so hard not to shiver so much.

"Good," Stephen whispers fiercely into Tony's ear and straightens his pose again.

Frick, if it's not because of the reason that we've just met, I would have frickin' shove you onto that desk and make sure you won't forget the feeling of me inside you, you stupid fucking hot Houdini!

Tony would have said those if he's not shivering and feeling like he's shrinking against the door like this. So instead, he keeps them in his mind and continues to shiver while turning into a tomato.

Stephen draws a small smirk on his lips and turns away, putting up his hands to create a portal.

Tony stares at him as he continues to press himself against the door. Stephen turns around and looks at Tony. "I'm keeping my eyes on you," he says before walking into the portal.

Tony waddles and lets himself fall on the bed. He grabs a pillow and hides his face in it. "DAMN YOU STRANGE!"

And he knows he's in love.

******************************

A/n

Yooo who's seen Endgame I've seen it twice and died twice TwT.

Oh and there's a bit of chances here and there about me so get used to it, I mean guyyss 4.2 k!? Oh my goshh I've never expected it!! Thank you guys ;o;

I'll try try try to update again soon I'm sorry I've been so busy lately and,,,,, anxiety and stuffs but I'll be fine.

Okay no rambles! Bye!

-Tony out