Chapter 1

A/n so, maybe you guys notices that this is Chapter 1, while I already did what looks like chapter 1 (1-Tony's Life). Well, both previous chapters are prologues which shows 2 people's life

Here we starts chapter 1 ...

*************************

Tony's p.o.v

It is a really normal day to start with. My morning routine, followed by going to a sandwich stall to buy breakfast, ending with a morning jog.

I'm on a vacation to London, just to get away from those Avengers stuffs. It makes my head hurts whenever I think about it. The Civil War hurts me really bad, psychically and mentally.

Right now, I'm walking back to my hotel located 15 minutes down the road.

It was all fine.

I cross the road and make my way to the next junction. Suddenly, things change. I heard a scream, then two, then more.

People started to scramble around in panic while screaming, trying to what looks like looking for undercover.

A young teenage girl runs straight towards me, stumbling in front of me. I lowered myself and grab her arms, pulling her up.

"You're alright?" I asked, wondering what's happening that makes people this panic.

The girl doesn't seems to recognize me. Good.

"Yeah, thanks." She doesn't really look THAT panic like everyone else. A college student or something.

She got up and started running again in order to find a safe place.

"What is really happening?" I asked, more like to myself. I started to spin around to get a better sight of, well, everything.

A loud 'BOOM' was heard from behind the building I'm standing, making me glance.

I started to jog towards the sound, almost got hit by a flying giant piece of metal. It looks like a roof zinc or something.

I reached the back of the building, only to see a chaos.

"What the hell?" I whispered, lowering my eyeglasses, looking at a group of giant tanks (at least that's what it looks like) and people throwing bombs and shits, shooting everyone and everything in their sight.

I guest we can't get away with some things for a long time.

I tapped my watch on my left wrist twice, summoning my 'Bleeding Edge Armor', Mark XLVI (46) suit. Time for some actions.

I walk towards the group, in a slow-motion, badass superhero style while my suit starting to form on by body.

Once it did, I release my shoulders missiles, destroying two tanks and some of the people.

I activate my leg booster (I'm sorry I don't know what it is called) and flew towards the group of... well, creature.

They kinda look like normal people but... They aren't. Normal people aren't this strong, and... advanced.

I stopped from flying, hovering about 20 feets above them. "What are they?" Curiosity started to grow in me.

"Jarvis, scan them." I ask my A.I as I fly closer towards them to get a better look. "Scanning..."

"Well, they aren't human for sure."

I spins in a large circle above them to find the source of energy which, based on what I think, might transport them here.