May Security

You've finally responded, it took you a while but you did. You apologized too and you told me that everything is okay between us. Do I believe you? Honestly I don't know anymore, but I wish and I hope that your words are true. I'm always the one pulling away, letting you down, and I know it isn't fair to you. It isn't fair that you have to put up with it, it isn't fair that you have to love me while I'm in love with someone else. It's selfish of me not to ask the things you want me to, I can tell you want to take things faster but I don't think I can. Is it selfish of me to say no? I hear what your friends tell you, and I thought they were once my friends too. Darling, be careful. They turn on you once you're useless to them.
I'm glad you say we're okay, and I want to believe you. After all, I only have my faith left in this. You told me that it was okay for me to be afraid, but I know that you didn't mean it like that. I know you meant that even if I was afraid I should still do it for you. And you're right, I would. I would do anything for you. I don't think you know that though... even though I've told you that many times I know you don't believe me. And that's fair, I wouldn't believe me either. But the one thing I'm sure you do know is that I love you, and I'll love you forever and I'll be by your side as long as you want me to be. Thank you for everything, and most of all thank you for responding.