February Happiness

We've been talking a lot lately, you and I. I missed the way you'd great me in the morning and call me baby. I missed the way you would smile and your eyes would light up when you saw me. I missed all of that and I've never been more happy now that I know you're once again mine. I love how you respond to me at 2 in the morning, and how we stay up way too late just laughing with each other. I love how even when I told you about him you didn't seem to care. How you just smiled through it even though I know it hurt you. I told you the truth.... and I don't think you wanted to hear it... and maybe I shouldn't have told you... but you deserve the truth. You deserve more than the truth. You deserve everything in the world.

~Author's Note~
I wrote this piece a few days ago but haven't gotten around to publishing it. Unfortunately I won't be able to finish this piece... because some expected things have come up between my hubby and I... and I just don't have it in me to continue writing it. I'm really sorry...
I'll explain what's going on in the next chapter... it's going to be a bit gloomy compared to the high note of this one. Having this whole story as a diary is getting to be quite complicated since I seem to be pretty bipolar lately (mood wise). 
Thanks for the constant support and votes! I really appreciate it :) it makes me feel like my writing is actually worthy of something for a change... it really means a lot so thank you!
Sincerely,
Kyōko (Author)