Chapter 2 Their Secret Love

Darcy POV

Today Aal is coming to our home with uncle Chris. I am extremely exited and father can see that.

Actually we have more than a friendship. After our movies which we had done together, we just fell in love. I don't know why but I am just crazy for that girl. Yes, Aal, Aalishia Hamsworh. Daughter of Chris Hamsworth and Elsa Hamsworth.

We really Love eachother like lovers do but now our parents don't know this, well I am pretty sure that they will think that we are weird and they will not going to support us.

But I don't wanted to lose her. I really love her and I will do till the end of my life. I really can't believe that how we fell in love like this deep. We only had kisses, I don't know how many and I can't describe her taste really she is amazing. I love her touch. Oh my God, I REALLY LOVE YOU AALISHIA HAMSWORTH!!!!

She is arriving at 2:30. Well its 2:16. Now I just can't control my exitment.

Aalishilia POV

We are finally meeting after 15 days. Well I know, I am stupid this is not that long but what should I do about this. I just can't live without her. In only these 15 days I missed her so much. Her beautiful face, her smile, her laugh, her kiss, her touch. I can't describe her beauty. I am in Love with this freaking DARCY HIDDLESTON!!!!

Now our parents don't know about this all but I am sure that they will not agree with this. But I don't wanted to lose her. We will take this secret last long as possible.

I really love her and I will do till the last day of my life. I love her from every part of my heart. Well it was stolen and the thief is Darcy Hiddleston. And I really don't want it back. Her smile makes me happy. Whenever she was sad, my heart just got broke. I don't like to see her sad. I just want her happy.

Our love is really amazing. We had done two movies together and they had gone really successful. We had also done some songs together.

Well I don't like her mother and Darcy too. She is really rude with her and most of the time she is out of the country. I am just thinking that why she is not out of the world. Well it also have logic because if she doesn't had existed. So, i doesn't had Darcy now.

But I am really confirm that she is a real bitch. Yes, Taylor Swift is a bitch. Well I don't dare to say this on her face otherwise Darcy will be really get annoy from me. And I don't want that.

She is just like her father beautiful, gentle and talented really like father.

We are just arriveing in 11 minutes. Oh my God, I am really happy that we are meeting. I wanted to see her smile, just wanted to hug her, kiss her but not in front of our fathers. It will be really awkward. So, I have to control myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Aalishia Hamsworth

  Aalishia Hamsworth

  Darcy Hiddleston

Well I think Darcy Hiddleston is so hot because its really like Tom Hiddleston. Thanks for that guy who had made this. 

And really thank you for reading my story.  you all are amazing. Reallly Love you guys... ❤❤