Chapter 7 Making Love

(Back to in our story)

It was night their fathers gone asleep a while ago and I don't think they are gonna wake until they are in ecah others arms. So, girls are just going to bed.

"I am going to change." Darcy said. "May I come with you?" Aal said standing up. "No!" And gone. Aal giggled and waited for her love to come back to her. She laid on the bed 'it's so good, we are together, it's okey that it is just for a night. I am happy we are.' As well her thoughts ended as Darcy came. Aalishia saw her toe to head "What?" Darcy asked. "Come on babe you should wear something sexy." Aal said. "We are not on any honeymoon." Darcy said. "Awww, I wish we were." Aal said and Darcy giggled. "Let's go to bed." Darcy ordered her. "For what?" Aal asked with a smirk grew up on her face. "Only for sleep." Darcy said and Aal gave her a death glare. "Fine."   "Good." Darcy said and they laid next to each other. Aalishia was smiling madly at Darcy's face. "What are you looking for?" She asked. "Nothing." Aalishia said quietly and Darcy moved her body to other side "I think we should sleep now late ni~...." She felt a hand on her waist getting in, in her T-shirt "hey" she said and moaned as Aal got her close by pulling her by her hand covering on her stomach and she swiftly kissed her neck, as she did Darcy's mouth escaping sweet and low moans which made Aal feels amazed. Aal holded Darcy by her waist, she slightly moved and grabbed her breast which made Darcy moving in embrace of her Love. Aal licked Darcy's neck and got to her lips licking them slightly, she wanted her permission for exploring her mouth and she did, she opens her mouth and let their tounghs collide. They both were moaning and were in any other dimension. Breaking the kiss Aal said "I really think we should sleep now." She said while stroking her hair. Darcy didn't do anything, she just nodded looking in her lovers blue ocean eyes. Then Aalishia embraced her and kissed her forehead "Goodnight Love" said Darcy. "Have sweet dreams, love of my life." Said Aal. "If you are here so I will always." Darcy said. "Me Too." Aalishia said and they ended up in each others arms.