Chapter 13 Naughty Night

Nobody's POV

"Ah~ C-Chris stop, anybody can come here.. Ah~ um~ ah!~ Chris~" Tom's moans were just wasn't going to stop as he got bitten on neck by his lover and got intimately touched at his erected parts on where Chris just wanted to rip off his clothes and have his sweetness at that moment.

Previous Rewind~

"And here we are seeing Chris Hamsworth and Tom Hiddleston coming!!" The reporter said as she saw the sexiest men alive.

The crowd started shouting and crushing on both charm, screaming I Love You~ and fan girls falling in love with them.

Tom and Chris when saw each other after a long time, that moment just seemed so beautiful. The love and shine in their eyes and arms which just wanted to have their loved once in them.

They walked towards each other and hugged, Chris was about to kiss him but thankfully Tom stopped him cuz they were on live camera and in front of thousand of fans who could get shocked by this romantic attempt.

Chris realized and took a step back but still having a hand on Tom's waist. They waved to the fans, gave autographs and took selfies. After that they entered in the party, took two glasses of champagne and was about to get with each other but suddenly, "Hey! Guys!" Idris joined them. "Hey.. buddy..." Chris's face was viewable and Tom just chuckled a bit. "How are you?" Tom asked. "Great! How are you two?" Idris asked. "Perfect" "Good" both answered. "Hey, would you like to have a drink?" Tom offered him. "Yeah sure, thanks." Idris said then Tom left from there to get a drink for Idris. "So, how's Elsa and children?" Idris asked. "Yeah good." Chris answered while taking a sip. "Well sorry if I interrupt you both lovers." Idris and as he said Chris choked on his drink a little, "Hey, hey easy!" Idris just smiled. "What did you said!?" Chris asked. "Nothing much" and this time he laughed. "How the hell did you know?!" Chris asked making his smile stop. "Well anyone will get to know if you two won't stop fucking during the shooting breaks and that little brit's moans." Idris told him. "Oh my!" Chris rubbed his face in shy. "Here's your drink Heimdell!" Tom came and handed Idris the drink. Now Chris and Idris were smiling widely and Tom being confused that on what these bitches are smiling. "Umm.. Is there anything wrong with my face guys.. Eehe.." Tom asked. "Oh no! It's looking beautiful like always!" Chris just couldn't stop himself from praising him and Tom just stood there blushing and at this point Idris just brust out laughing. "Oh fuck me.. " Chris said. "Oh Tom can help." Idris said making Tom more embarrassed. "W-What?.." He asked. "Oh nothing just this bitch knows about us!" Chris told him. "What?! How?" Tom asked. "Your moans are really sexy huh." Idris told him, stopping his laugh. "Oh my Lord!!" Tom said and his face got lil pink cuz of blushing. "Well I think I should leave you both alone for now so, see you later guys." Idris said and Chris nodded then he left still a wide smile remain on his face.

"I've told you, It's not a good idea!" Tom said poking Chris. "Hey! Not my fault, you just looked so hot that day!" Chris said, stopping his smile and rubbing the portion where he got poked. "Chris! Can't you keep your voice low a bit?!" Tom said blushing more. "Oh how can I, when It's a truth and also at this moment how can I control myself when you're looking so hot in this black suit and your beautiful hair. You know Tom, you're just making me feel uncontrollable from being potile rigth now~" Chris said with lustful eyes and licking his lips. "C-Chirs look I know you've waited so long from making love to me but this isn't a right place." Tom said. "Oh, you think so?" Chris said making Tom confused then grabbed his hand leading him to an abandoned corridor which was behind the building where the party was "Chris!~" and Tom didn't had any other choice other than following him.

Chris shoved him to the nearby wall looking into his eyes."You look so Beautiful~" Chris said. "And you hungry." Tom said, telling him. "I am~" Chris said getting closer. "C-Chris I really don't think It's a rig- " Chris kissed him deeply between his words. "Mmm~" Tom couldn't and didn't had wanted to refuse it too as they both have waited so long for this beautiful moment.. ~

Continue~

Chris held between his legs touching and rubbing his dick making Tom breathe heavily. "Ah~ C-Chris~ ah~ mm~" Tom was in need of his lover. "I need you~" Tom told him by whispering it in his ear. "Oh sweet~" Chris said then just connected their lips.

"Did you looked for them at there?" " yes sir but they're not there too." There were people searching them. "Oh shit!" Tom said. "I'll text you my hotel address, will meet there." Tom told him causing a wide smile on Chris's face. "Ok love~" and after that they both returned for the Naughty Night.