Chapter 5 Caught up

Chris POV

We were standing at the window and suddenly I saw.
AALISHIA KISSED DARCY!?!?!?!
What the fuck!!!!

She kissed Darcy, why on the earth this had happened??
Why she kissed her? I was just in shock. I was thinking that what Tom will think about it? I was so scared.

Then I moved a bit to see Tom. He was just in shock like me. His eyes widened in shock. He didn't said anything. Then I don't know why but I asked him.

"I... I am sorry." I said still standing their. "N... No it's ok."he said. I was scared.

What will he think about Aalishia, about me? I can't believe this. Why they had kissed?!?! WHY???

Tom's POV

I was just in shock Aalishia kissed Darcy. I can't believe this. She kissed Darcy why?!? Do they also loved each other. NO!?! How can this happen.

First we were in a relationship, then our children. HOW?? WHY?? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I think they kissed her playfully but how can she KISS her playfully on lips and that good. I can't blame Chris for this. It's not his fault, Of course not!!

Then after few minutes of awkwardness, they came in.

"Father can I take Aalishia to my room?" She said. "O.. Of course. Why not?" I said and they were gone.

I decided to say anything to Chris but what should I say?!?
I turned to see his face. I was scared. He was standing like a statue.

"I... I am so sorry. A.. About that." He said. "No Chris its not your fault. They are children. I think they does this playfully." I said.
"What playfully?!?" He said in shock. "Yeah I think." I said, or what should I have to say. "I don't think so." He said. "So what?" I said. "What? What?" He said. "What do you think?" I said. " I think they are in Love." He said.
After few moments of silence. "How it can be happen?" I said. "Just like it had happed with us." He said. "Hmmm" I did, nodded and we both smiled.

Darcy's POV

We were walking then I asked Aal to take her to my room and she agreed. Then we got in and I asked Father and we get into my room.

"Your room is so beautiful and clean." She said. "Thank you miss." I said and we sat on the bed. I was showing her my stories because I am also a writer, so.
"They are lovely"she said.
Then I felt her leaning in. I can't do anything because her touch makes me paralyzed. Its so lovey, her touch.

She leaned in to kiss and we got closer.. closer..closer.
"DARCY! AALISHIA! DINNER IS READY!" called our fathers.
We both jumped out and our kiss was destroyed and we laughed and get ready for dinner.

Aalishia's POV

We were just to kiss but it got destroyed by our fathers. Well, that's better they didn't came in to call us. Anyway, we got ready for the dinner and went downstairs.

Chris POV

We called them for dinner. Well, dinner was gone perfectly Ok.
We talked well and had fun. Their was not any awkwardness.

Then we get to leave and I told Aalishia and they both gave puppy eyes. Then I got confused that what to do now?!?

"If you wanted to stay, so you can." Tom said and i got shocked.
Then they looked at me. "Ok, ok as you wish. Please don't give me that puppy face again." I said and they giggled.

Tom's POV

I said because I also wanted Chris to stay, and well, I don't care about that their kissing incident because if they really Love each other. So, I don't have any problem and I think Chris think this too.

"Aalishia you can sleep in Darcy's room." I said and she brings me a wide smile. She was really happy and they got in their room.

"So what to do now?" Chris said with a smirk. "What?" I said smiling. "So, we are sleeping together." He said. "I don't know."I said. "Hey! Of course we are." He said and I giggled. I went to my room not saying anything.

"Oh! Come on Tom." He said pinning me to the wall. "Hey! leave me." I said. "No! first tell me." He said kissing my cheek. "Of course we are." I said. "Hmm." He said and kissed me.

After that I pushed him, giving him night clothes. "What?" He said."Now get to sleep." I said softly. "Ok Sir." He said and we got to sleep together.