Chapter 1 Home Visit

Tom POV

Today Aalishia and Chris are coming to visit us.

Darcy is really so excited about it. She is my eldest child and only one. I am really proud of her. She is really talented and gentle and a good person. Darcy had done two movies with Aalishia too.

Darcy and Aalishia are really good friends. Like Chris and me, well not in that way but they really are good friends.

Her next movie is also with Aalishia and Chris have some work here so he is also here. So, we can meet whenever we want.

Today they are coming and Darcy is really so excited about it. She always talk about her. I really like that they are good friends.

Well I also now, really miss Chris. I can't forgot that days when we were togehter. I miss his kisses, i miss his touch, he is the only person who I had actually loved from my heart, in my life.

I still LOVE him so much but we have some responsibilities and therefore we can't live like lovers. Well I think not in this life but I still love him and miss him so much but leave it now.

They are coming at 2:30pm. Taylor is not at home yet, well she is in France. She doesn't spend much time with us. That's why she is not too close with Darcy and Darcy not that much like her mother.

But Darcy is close with me. She really like her father more than her mother and I am happy with my daughter.