Chapter 8 Little Fairwell

Aalishia's POV

We are going home, Australia now. Dad told me in the morning and I was shocked. He said it's mommy's birthday so, we have to give her a surprise. Well if I truly say so I wanna stay with Darcy now but have to go. yeah I know its not good, ITS SO BAD!!!  But things actually have to go on.

Our fathers were talking while I was with Darcy. Sad because now I will gonna see her a after long time. I don't wanna leave her, I will miss her in my every single minute which I will have. It feels so bad to leave your beloved one and going to home which is too far from them. I hugged her tightly "You are gonna kill me." She said and i giggled. "I will miss you so much." I said and she softened. "Hey sweet, don't worry we have many things to talk on." She said. "Yeah I know but..." I don't had words. "Hey please don't get too emotional, you are just going home not in prison." She said and we laughed.

Chris POV

"Ah...em Aalishia will miss her." I said. "Of course." He said smiling at children. I love him smiling. "And me too." I said and he looked down. "Yeah, of course em...me too." Tom said smiling at the ground. He slightly took his gaze to mine. "Wanna give me a last kiss?" I asked, smirking. "Ah come on Chris!" He said blushing and I giggled. "I hope it will not be the last one." He said, vanishing his smile. "Hey! come on, I am not going to leave your lips this early." I said giving him a simle. "I wish so." He said blushing more. "What?" I said teasing him. "Chris" he said and it given me a relax, I love him calling my name. "Chris!" .  "Yeah!" I said. "It's your flight, you are getting late." He recognized me. "Oh! Yeah, hey girls let's go!" I called them. With that Aalishia gave Darcy a hug and I hugged Tom. "Bye sweet, I will see you soon and yeah I love you." I said. "I love too." He said and I squeezed his bums and got to the car leaving a blushing Brit who is going to explode. Aalishia got in and she waved at Darcy and I winked at Tom. He was stopping his smile and waved at me. And we drived on to the Airport.