Chapter 6 How they fell in Love?

It was the day of premier of Thor the dark world. After the premiere they decided to do a small party. And Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hamsworth was also invited.

Tom's POV

I really don't know that what to do with my feelings. I mean whenever I see Chris, I feel something different. Feelings like I feel butterflies in my stomach, I feel like I am going to puke my heart out, I feel like I wanted to kiss him.

Well I can't do it ever. I think if he get knows that what type of feelings I have for him, he will think I am weird and he will start to make distance from me. He is married, even I am married but I love that guy, really he really have something.

Well now I have to get ready for the party. I really don't wanted to get late. I wore a white shirt, grey pants and a jacket. I think it's good.

When Tom arrived he first saw Chris who was waiting for him. They hugged eachother happily and got into the pub.

Chris POV

My God! Seriously he is looking amazing how he ever looks but he is rather looking HOT which is getting tough for me to control. Really how anyone can looks so good, I mean amazingly beautiful.

We got into the pub where they had invited us. Most of the time I was with Tom and I really don't wanted to get far from him, I love to spend time with him, we talked and had a great fun.

"Hey guys! wacha doin?"said Mark, not Roffalo this is other one.  "Hey buddy! How are you?"I said. "Hey! Mark!" Tom said with his beautiful smile. "Do you wanna do a competition with me?"Mark said. "About what?" I said. "We will see that who can drink more until get knok out. Who will get knok out first he will lose."Mark said. "Yeah fine I am in." I agreed. "Chris I don't think it's a good idea." Tom said with a worried expressions. "Don't worry Tom it will be ok. Don't you trust me?"I convinced him. "Ok fine but when you can't so just give up." He said. "Ok mom."I said and he rolled his eyes playfully.

After 41 shots of vodka Mark got knoked out badly and his friends taken him and Chris was also unable to got to his room so Tom got him.

"I had told you its not a good idea." Tom said. "Haha hey Tom you are looking so handsome." Chris said and this got a shiver in Tom's spine. "Hey Tom listen I Love you! Haha." Chris said. "Chris you must sleep now."Tom said. "Hey! But really i love you." Chris said.

He laid down Chris and turned to get to the door saying "Happy New Year mate." and he was going.

Then suddenly Chris grabbed Tom's hand "WAIT!" "SLEEP WITH ME" he said and he pulled Tom in a kiss. Tom fell on Chris's chest and grabbed fistful bedsheets.  Chris grabbed Tom's waist as he slowed down his hands, it got Tom shiver in his whole body. Chris started to pull his shirt out and got his hand in, when he thouched his skin Tom moaned and with that he pinned Tom to the bed and started to kissing down and sucking his neck which made Tom helpless with moans. Chris started to open Tom's pants. As he held his hands in, Tom's moans get louder in worry. Chris kissed him and without getting apart he started stroking Tom's cock which got Tom more helpless, with that he got apart heavily breathing. Then Chris started to open both their shirts and when he was all done he started kissing down from Tom's neck to his chest then his abdomen and down and down which made him moan and which calls music to Chris's ears and Chris started to take his hands to Tom's entrence which made a hurricane in Tom's body and he started moaning louder, then Chris held his one finger iin and doing it in and out and Tom was moaning like a saxy women. Then Chris held two fingers iin and this time with a scissoring and Tom screamed in pleasure. Chris smashed his lips on Tom's red ones and after a deep kiss he kissed his forehead and let his dick iin with that Tom moaned loudly, both were moaning and yelling each others names. It was really sexy, after some minutes. Chris stopped and started to kiss Tom everywhere, wherever he can and then started kissing him on the lips but this time with a difference and the difference was Love, this time he kissed him with Love not a bit of lust. He loved him.

"I told you that I love you."Chris said. "I know" said Tom. "I love you Tom more than anything." Chris said. "I love you too Chris." and they got asleep.

                             ~~~

Actually I didn't know what to write next. Yes, I got stucked 😒. So, I aaded this one.

And this was my first time (writing beautiful things) so if you liked it so let me know in the comments if you liked it. And if you don't so I don't know why you are here.

And thanks for reading, you guys are amazing. Love you!!!
❤❤❤❤