-prologue-

❝What are you doing to me?❞

--

Changbin is caught up in gang related activity. But once he meets Felix, will he be able to change his ways?

After all, he was ordered to kill him.

This story contains:

-gangs
-fluff/uwu
-smut
-AN ACTUAL PLOT

--

-Prologue-

"I want him dead. I want his whole family dead."

"But sir--"

"I want him to suffer." Guren, the gang leader, scowled down at the picture of a cop with his son. "I want his son to suffer."

"Sir, you're still in shock--"

"Jihun! He killed my brother in cold blood! Now I want him to feel the same pain I did. His son needs to die in the most horrendous way possible."

Jihun sighed, mentally shaking his head. "Yes sir."

"Send in Changbin. I have a job for him."

"Will do, sir."

A few minutes later, Jihun walked in with Changbin. The boy had hard, cold, eyes and a grimace on his face as he met eyes with Guren. He knew his next job would be assigned in that moment.

He wondered if it would be another job as a getaway driver or a messenger to communicate with another gang. Perhaps they had another illegal arms deal? Changbin had been in this business for three years now. Well technically four, since he had just turned nineteen a few weeks ago.

He knew his duty.

Guren smirked, holding out a file for the younger boy to take. He was only older than Changbin by four years, making him just over twenty three years old.

"I have a new job for you. Follow this boy around and become friends with him. After earning his trust, get into his home and plant bugs and hidden cameras. And after a few weeks," Guren continued, "Bring him to me."

Changbin looked down at the files in his hand. A picture of a cute boy with orange hair smiled up at the camera. It was a school photo. He skimmed through the detailing until he found his name and age.

Lee Felix. Age 17. Son of Officer Lee.

It didn't take Changbin that long to know that Guren wanted this boy dead because of his father.

But, he also knew that he wasn't going to die until being tortured first. 

-

Lets get this started, shall we?

~CJ