-seventeen-

Changbin slowly laid down next to Felix after brushing his teeth, careful not to accidentally brush up next to him. The covers were already warm due to Felix's body heat. Something about that thought made Changbin smile to himself. Even though the younger was facing away from him, Changbin couldn't help but to admire Felix from behind. The way his orange hair cascaded to the nape of his neck was abosolutely beautiful, along with the side of his jaw that perfectly framed his sleeping face. He wished he could see that beautiful face of his. Changbin bet he looked like a baby deer while he slept.

An hour had passed and Changbin just couldn't sleep. He lay there, hearing Felix's muffled breathing against the pillow, wondering why exactly he was doing this. Does he really like Felix? Or does he just feel bad for the kid? It was probably a bit of both, if he was being honest with himself. He looked back over at the sleeping boy, wondering if he could wrap an arm around the younger to help him sleep.

"Fuck it," Changbin muttered under his breath, turning over to his side and wrapping a protective arm around the younger. He relaxed under his hold on the boy, letting go of his breath that he'd been holding in. The two slept pretty well that night.

-

|Felix Focus|

Felix woke up automatically happy as he opened his eyes. He dreamed of being wrapped up in a warm burrito in the middle of a bright meadow. Weird, but it felt very realistic and heartwarming. However, as he woke up, he still felt as if he was still wrapped up in a burrito. He furrowed his eyebrows, wanting to elucidate that feeling as he turned himself around.

It was Changbin. He was hugging him in his sleep. Felix wanted to squeal. "Ngh-" he pursed his lips together at the sleeping older, staring at his face. Changbin looked...peaceful. Felix made himself relax, not wanting to wake up his hyung. "He's so handsome..." the younger admired.

Felix realized that he still didn't get Changbin to kiss him. Sure, last night when Changbin pinned him to the bed, Felix overwhelmed with temptation and desire. But nothing actually happened. He hadn't been kissed by the older since their session the training room.

Maybe I can kiss him now-

Felix parted his lips slightly. Another inch closer and their lips would be able to touch. He leaned foward only a few centimeters, staring down at the older's lucious lips.

Just a little closer...

He closed his eyes, gently pressing his lips to the elder's, letting his body sink into the warm embrace of Changbin's arms. He felt at peace, smiling into the peck of his hyung's lips. Finally, he got his kiss that he wanted so badly, even though Changbin wasn't exactly conscious. Or so he thought.

Felix slowly pulled away from the kiss, opening his eyes. They instantly met with Changbin's. Oh shit, Felix held onto his breath, silently staring back into the soft brown eyes that met his.

Changbin nor Felix said a word as they only continued to stare at each other. Felix felt Changbin hold him a bit tighter, although still being gentle.

"Good morning," Changbin muttered in his gruff morning voice. Felix felt himself getting hot.

"M-morning binnie." He stuttered, now avoiding eye contact. Hopefully Changbin didn't realize what Felix just did. But let's be honest, there was no way he couldn't have known. Felix blushed, looking down.

"Um-"

Before Felix could get a word out to explain himself, he felt Changbin's hands tilt his chin up and pull him into another gentle kiss. Felix blinked, hands starting to sweat and heart begging to race. Changbin was kissing him. Changbin was kissing him. Oh my god.

He didn't want it to end.