-six-

|Felix Focus|

"Aye, look! It's Faggot Felix!"

As Felix walked in the halls, he tried his best not to be bothered by the snide comments or intentional pushes people were inflicting on him. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt him anyways. He thought he would've been used to it all by now.

But it just made him realize how much he did care about what others thought of him. It wasn't something he could just ignore completely. Something within him just wanted to feel accepted for once.

Why didn't anyone at his school accept him?

As he was about to enter his dreaded math class, some random passerby shoved him out of the way, causing him to fall straight onto the ground. It was a good thing all of his books and binders were inside his bag. Otherwise they would have scattered onto the floor, making it impossible to pick up with all the other students in his way.

After regaining himself, he quickly put his head down and walked straight into the back of the classroom where he normally sat. The back of the classroom was a better option for him to sit down at since there was no one behind him.

If he ever happened to sit in front of someone, he would always end up getting paper balls thrown at him from behind. When he sat in the back, however, it would be harder for his classmates to not get caught since they would have to turn around to throw something.

Yet again, most of the teachers tended to brush off the fact that Felix was being picked on anyway. It was as if no one held compassion towards him.

Halfway into the boring class period, he heard a couple of guys snicker at him from his right. They were only a row ahead of him and they were making it abundantly obvious that they were talking shit about Felix.

"I wonder what he eats for breakfast every morning?" One guy loudly whispered to his friend.

"Dick, obviously." The friend's comment caused for quiet laughter all around the room, meaning over half of the class heard them.

In response, Felix only rested his head down on his desk being both done with the lecture and the constant teasing. He adjusted his head so he was laying on his arms and staring out the window. It looked as if it was about to rain at any moment.

Felix's eyes felt like they were about to rain at any moment.

-

It was only lunchtime by the time Felix felt like going home. Well, he always felt like he wanted to go home but, the strong urge to normally wouldn't happen until a little bit later in the day.

He sat in his normal spot in the library catching up on a few assignments that were due by the end of the week. As he worked on one of his papers, he clutched a green apple in his hand and bit into it whenever he felt like having a little break in between.

There were only a few other kids in here, but it was no one Felix knew. Everyone was in the cafeteria socializing and laughing while he just sat alone doing math problems. This was how he had always spent his lunchtime.

The only real friend he had was Chan. And now Changbin supposedly. But both guys were out of highschool, meaning Felix had no friends his own age. He wondered why there was not one person who wanted to be friends with him. Sure, he could be boring at times but he'd like to think that he was a pretty decent human being.

Was the fact that he was gay the reason that no one liked him?

That couldn't be so. There had to of been at least one other person in this school that was not straight like him. He thought back to the many people he would pass in the halls on his way to class.

Surely out of the thousands of kids at this school there had to of been one more gay kid.

As if his thoughts answered him, he looked up to see a guy heading straight towards him.

Only, it wasn't just any guy. It was the one who sexually assaulted him yesterday in the janitor's closet.