The Missing Links of Moorshire!

normal pov

Precision. Excellence. Men in funny hats. Welcome to the Duckburg Billionaire's Club Golf Invitational, the only golf tournament to take place on the world's most exotic and expensive courses. This year sees Scrooge McDuck facing off against Flintheart Glomgold, here at scenic Moorshire, the birthplace of golf. I'm Huey Duck, attempting to earn my Junior Woodchuck Merit Badge for Sports Commentary. I'll be here all day providing nuanced analysis " Launchpad then says, " Are you ready for some golf?!" Heuy sigh and says, "The badge does require a co-commentator."

for you, you were with Scrooge and the gang while Scrooge was talking about golf. you stood by Louie. scrooge explain that their family created the sport but got it banned. after hearing with Louie ask, "And we're proud of that in some way?" Dewey then says, "I dunno, man. Go-carts? Hitting things really hard with sticks? Not being grounded for said hitting? Sounds kind of awesome." you cross your arms you then ask, "Don't tell me that happened" Dewey chuckled nervously you roll your eyes and facepalm scrooge was explaining something but webby cut him off by noise webby then scream, "Go Scrooge! Boo Glomgold! Yay custom T-shirts!" you then mumble, "of course" you then say under your breath, "this is going to be a long day" Louie heard you and rolled his eyes saying, "If you're so "annoyed" by us then why are you with us all the time? Heck, WHy are you LIVING with us?" you then widen your eyes the reason you stay with them is That well, you have nowhere else to go. you would have left but you had to stay but staying with them a little you would always try to give them another chance but there's a stinging pain you would feel and the memories would come back. you were snapped out when someone snapped a finger in your face. you look at him and he gives you a face of confusion you then shrugged. then he just looked at you but then you were grabbed when launchpad and Huey crash into a lake launchpad says, " This lake will be used for the swimming portion of the competition." they start to sink a lot. you gasp and jump in, you then push launchpad up and he stands up and you then hugged Huey from behind and swam up and he gets out of the water Aka using you as a stone to stand up. you then glare at Huey and everyone laughs at your face.

later, launchpad then push the cart out of the water you were standing by Huey then you shake the water out of your hair and you then glare at Huey he laughs nervously. you were confused by everyone seemed nervous when you glare at them you then look closer in Huey's eyes which make him blush a little he then asks, "(Y/N) what are you doing?" all you saw was fear, nervousness, confusion you look at Huey then ask, "What are you confuse about now?" Huey then say, "What?" you look at him and explain, "you're confused and i want to know why. Maybe i can help you figure it out." Huey looks at you and then say, "its..nothing" you look at him and he asks, "Why are you being so nice I thought you didn't like me" You look at him and say, " well I'm trying to be nicer...Thats it" "Oh no watch out for Dewey" You turn to huey and then ask, "what?" he points to Dewey who is holding a golfing glove you then laugh saying, "try not to get it" Huey looks at you and laughs, "I suppose to say that to you" you both laugh then golmgold comes and you roll your eyes and he starts saying how he's the best golfer because he hired one and he said he wasn't the best and got fired you then mumble to Huey, "I bet 15 dollars hes going to loose" Huey then says, "Hey, no fair he's not going to win" you both laugh glomgold then hires Louie and Louie only says yes because of money then you mumble, "any chance of winning for him is gone" fireworks went off and your sigh.

later, you were at a lake but you were sitting with Huey and launchpad because you think it will be funny Huey then says, "Here we are, moments away from the Classic's opening coin toss. Glomgold now very obviously switching the official coin for one that has "heads" on both sides." you then giggle then launchpad says, "Very sneaky" then Huey says whats going on, "He tosses the double-headed coin, - and Glomgold has called tails.- What? Aah! Glomgold, clearly embarrassed, now trying to throw the coin into the ocean." he keeps missing causing you to laugh then launchpad says, " He does not make it." huey then explains, " Scrooge, desperate to move things along, has agreed to let Glomgold "win" the coin toss." Launchpad then says, "Wow, what a game. See ya next time, everybody." you then giggle, "Best game ever" Huey then says to the camera, "She's watching Don't mind her" then he turns to launchpad says, "It hasn't even Launchpad!" you then giggle more as launchpad leaves