Hidden

(A/N: Okay, This is just something I came up with. Sorry if it's bad. 

On yeah, I have one more Unused idea: Reader knew about the Spear Of Selene. When Scrooge talked about it in episode one Reader was supposed to be mad at him for bringing it up. I didn't add this because I didn't know what the Spear Of Selene was!)  

No one's pov

An old 'Friend' of (Y/N)'s was walking. I think everyone knows him, Noah. He walked away Mumbling curse words. He was still thinking of a good plan, He came up with some but it never worked out. He ran his hand through his yellow feathered hair. He mumbled to himself, "Why does SHE get everything!? That Brat!"

" Are you talking about (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (L/N)" Noah's eyes widen when he heard a woman's voice. It sent shivers up her spine. He turns around to see a Duck Standing there in a black dress and a cape with the hood over her head.

Noah looks her in her eyes, That he couldn't see. He then says, "What's it to ya?" he turned his back toward her and walked away saying, "Old Hag."

"I guess you wouldn't need my help taking out (Y/N)."  That made Noah stop in and stand there. Thinking, "I know that little stunt you pulled. That's why nobody will care for you, Little boy. Such a shame you turned out to be stupid" 

Noah's hand turned into a fist from his side, He turned around and ran up to the woman and tried to jump her while yelling, "SHUT UP!!!"  Instead of hitting her, She grabbed his arm and put it behind his back.

The woman held his arm with her hand. She looked at him and whispered to him, "You don't Think thing's through." she leaned in closer and hissed, "And this is why you need my help!" And she dropped him to the ground.

he groaned and held his now bruised arm as he looked up at the woman. He then asks, "Why do you want to hurt her? You don't know her!" 

the woman chuckles and takes off her hood, her short black hair blowing in the wind. She looked down at Noah with her menacing yellow eyes.  She then explained, "because I am Magica De Spell! The most powerful revile of Scrooge McDuck!" She posed with a semi-proud look on her facr

Noah rolled his eyes, he was in the city when the Shadows attacked. One almost broke his arm. He looked at Magica annoyed and says, "What does that have to go with (Y/N)?"

Magica looked down at Noah and glared at him saying, "Because SHE who RUINED my plan!" Noah's eyes widen. She never told him about that. Well, He had met her after the shadow war. But he never knew she was there and helped defeated her, "And I know what you did, Too bad it didn't work. You would be help taking her out"  Noah looked at Magica for a moment before smirking,

He looked at Magica and asks her, "And how would you hurt her?"  he was interested in what she had to say. 

Magica pulled out a little bottle that was filled with a dark purple liquid. It looked dangerous to drink. Magica smirked at it and explained, "This."

"what does it do?"

Magica rolled her eyes and explained, "It will make that (L/N) girl lose everything. "

Noahs eyes lighted as he asks, "Everything?"

"Everything."

Noah looked down in thought, did he really want to do this. His frown turned into a face of anger.  '(Y/N) deserves this after what she did'  Noah had thought to himself.  he looked up to see Magica holding out her hand for a handshake.

She smirked at him and asks, "Are you in, Boy?" Noah knew that Magica was taunting him with the tone of her voice.

Noah reached out and shakes her hand with one sentence

"GoodBye, little miss (Y/N) (L/N)."