His Other Half - Part 2

"Well, I'm sorry, but there's no other room for them to sleep in! Believe me, I didn't want to give up my bed, but sometimes you just gotta be selfless and stick it up!" I rant at Liam, who was complaining about tonight's sleeping arrangements.

Honestly, I don't understand exactly why he's so irritated by me sleeping outside in the living room with the others. I have literally slept on top of him before - of course, he had no say in the matter and was unaware until I woke him up the next morning, but that's beside the point.

The rest of the boys are completely chill with me sleeping with them, leaving just Liam to be a whiny little bitch. It's fine though, I can just sleep next to the other boys, right? Anyway, now I can figure out where they actually sleep, because I've grow sceptical that Callum is sleeping inside the refrigerator.

"But I don't get it!" Liam fights back, "Why do they get to have the bed, and we get to have you?"

"Excuse me, but people would pay to have me!"

"Yeah, well prostitutes don't do it for free."

Silence.

"Did you just call me a prostitute?"

"Yep."

Callum tuts, coming out of the bathroom holding a damp toothbrush. "Liam, that's not nice. Remember, we like Ari's company."

That does not sound convincing, whatsoever.

I cross my arms and turn away from Irritation No.1 and to Irritation No.2, otherwise known as Archie. He had decided to sleep on a yoga mat I had borrowed from Ms Green. It definitely isn't the most comfortable thing on planet earth, but it would do the job.

"So, you're just sleeping there?" I ask him, wondering why the hell he hasn't asked me to go out and buy fold-up beds.

"Yeah," he bluntly answers, "I'm happy as fuck down here!" Pulling an Iron Man blanket up over his shoulders, he closes his eyes.

I grunt as I nod my head slowly. I make my way towards the sofa and go to lay down on it. Of course, my dumb ass forgot Liam was a selfish little bitch and claimed it for himself by pissing on it...

Okay, that was a lie. That is disgusting and I do not want to associate myself with anyone who does that.

But, to get my point across, Liam had the unspoken rule that he owns the sofa as his bed. He also made sure a Big Hero 6 blanket was rolled up next to his makeshift bed for him to use during the night - I don't really know if he cuddles it or if it just lies on top of him, but whatever goes.

"Ari, you better back your ass up," I hear Liam yell as I was eyeing up the sofa.

"What's wrong with Ari's ass?" Callum questioned, "I think they've got a pretty nice ass."

"Wow, thanks, I grew it myself."

Liam, obviously ignoring my remark, replies with, "the sofa is mine and only mine to sleep on - that means none of you lot!"

Pretty weak excuse, if you ask me. Weak like his pull out game! Aha! No, Liam is a virgin.

"Liam, we're both not as tall as the others. We could fit on here together."

I wouldn't expect him to graciously say 'of course, Ari, let's sleep on the same sofa together!' so it didn't come as a surprise when he said:

"Pfft, yeah, like fuck I'm sleeping next to your fat ass! I'd rather sleep downstairs with Ms Green, and she has to get up every two minutes to go to the bathroom - I can hear the toilet flushing all throughout the night, don't question why I listen in on that. But my point still stands, and if you want the sofa, you're gonna have to fight me for it!"