1. Beth's Introduction/Surreal Moments

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.
I'm hopefully not giving anything away, but this is to my future readers.
As this book goes on, you'll end up reading that I said for Jamie to be 27.
I did this to make it seem more realistic in addition to the storyline.
But, fuck the realism, this is a fanfiction, for god's sake.
I will NOT be going back and changing the age parts of the story; that will take way too long.
So, anything that you end up seeing about his age is absolutely wrong, now.
Read it as if you always knew he was 32, soon to be 33.
Thank you in advance; please disregard the age, that was my own stupid idea, but like I mentioned up above... this is a damn fanfiction.
JAMIE IS 32, SOON TO BE 33.

hope you like this.

please enjoy!

-----

My name is Elizabeth Collins, but I go by Beth. I'm a senior in high school, and a soon-to-be graduate. I live in Venice, CA with both of my parents, and my younger brother, Nick. My older brother, Adam, is in the army, so it's just us four.

Even though I'm 19, my parents are still very strict about what I do, where I go, and who I see. I mean, I have a license, for crying out loud, but that doesn't stop them. Considering that I'm a different person than they are, we argue a lot. And when we argue, I do one of two things: either take my car, and drive for a little, or go to my room and think about none other, than Jamie Dornan.

Jamie is a big part of my life. But, like he would know - he's a celebrity. In a few days, the premiere for 50 Shades of Grey is coming out. And little does anybody know, I bought myself a ticket. My best friend Allie, and I, have worked out a plan - I'm telling mom and dad that I'll be with her all night, and won't be back until late the next day. She went along with it.

As my plan was processing, I heard mom yell, "Dinner's ready!" Alright, this was it, I thought.

We all sat at the table, and nobody conversed with the other at all, making it awkward for me to bring it up, but I had to. "So," I began. "Allie was wondering if I wanted to stay the night with her this Friday night. Since I have nothing better to do than sit around here all day long, is that possibly okay?"

Dad looked at mom, and he looked back at me. "Lighten up with the attitude, Beth.. and I guess that's okay. You driving your car?"

Of course I am, duh. I thought. "Yeah."

"Will you have gas money?" Mom asked.

"Always do." I replied, biting into my steak, breaking eye contact with either of them.

"Alright. That's fine." Dad said, obviously reluctant to grant me my wish.

Good, this will be perfect, I thought, grinning to myself. I continued eating my steak, soon finishing, and making my way upstairs to my room.

As soon as I shut the door, I started bawling. I was beyond happy. I could potentially meet Jamie, the man of my dreams.

And that was something to cry about.

Premiere Day

"Beth, have you packed enough?" Mom yelled through the upstairs hallway.

"Yeah, I did." I yelled back. They had to know literally everything, didn't they? Ugh, whatever. I walked downstairs a few minutes later to see dad scrolling through his phone, while mom was reading a book. "I'm leaving." I spoke up. They both got up and hugged me, kissing my forehead after.

"Be safe," Dad said. "And text me when you get to her house." Mom nodded along.

"I will, daddy. I love y'all." And with that, I threw my larger purse that held my essentials over my shoulder, and grabbed my keys off of the rack beside the set of double doors, skipping my way down to my car.