9. Dramatic Reunion

I woke up to the sound of many people downstairs, talking loudly to each other. I rolled over and noticed my phone lighting up with random notifications. "Umf." I groaned. It was almost 11, so I decided to get up and start getting ready.

I had changed into something comfortable and warm; a pair of jeans, uggs, and a nice sweater, to be exact, and I was doing my makeup in my bathroom when I heard my bedroom door open. I saw Jamie approach me in the reflection of my mirror, and he smiled at me charmingly.

"Hey, beautiful." He said once he reached me. He turned me around and sat me on the counter, soon leaning in for a well-deserved passionate kiss. I pulled him in with my legs, not wanting him to stop. I soon pulled away, just so I could finish my makeup. "Hey." I replied. "You look great." He was dressed in a nice pair of jeans, fancy shoes, and a white v-neck.

"Thanks, babe, you look great yourself." He said. "Your mom let me up here. There's a lot of family down there."

"Yeah, people that are nothing like me. I don't know how we're related. My family is stuck up, it's ridiculous."

"There were a few girls that kept staring at me, and it made me beyond uncomfortable." He said, chuckling.

I continued doing my make up. "How many?"

"I don't know, three or four."

I started doing my eye liner when I replied. "It was probably my cousins. Casey, Maddie, Tess, and Megan. They're all two years older than me, and we used to hang out a lot when we were younger, but they changed. But if it wasn't for them, I may not have met Allie, so I'm glad they're not in the same position as they used to be."

"I understand completely. They didn't look too friendly."

I smirked. "They're dumber than shit, and extremely rude."

"Well, what're you going to do if they keep staring at me?" He winked at me. I finished doing my makeup completely, and I fluffed my hair a little before deciding I was done.

"This." I grabbed the middle of his shirt and pulled him to me forcefully, pressing my lips hard to his, soon advancing to making out with him. He held me and I released him.

"Great." He laughed. "So, did you put any makeup on my mark?"

"Mark?" I asked.

He started laughing. "The hickey."

My jaw dropped. I completely forgot about it. I pulled my hair back so I could get a better look, and I instantly gasped. It was a purplish-red bruise. "Damn you." I said, giggling.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, turning me around so he was able to look at it, too.

"Maybe a little. Not much, tho-" I was cut off when I suddenly felt him gently kissing my neck, along the origins of his mark. At least he shaved. He continued kissing me, and I eased the door shut, so our affairs could be private; but of course, he stopped as soon as the door latched.

"That was pointless." I said, laughing.

He began laughing, too. "I'm sorry. So, I just remembered our date."

"Date?"

"The one I talked about doing last night, but I completely forgot about it."

My mind clicked. "So did I.. we can still go out, later. Like, after this whole thing. They're probably gonna be here all night, anyways.. they stayed the night the last time, and didn't leave until the next day.. but we can still go out."

"Alright. And, if you want, we can go back to my place so you don't have to deal with this."

I was disappointed. "Mom usually wants me to stay, so that's probably not gonna happen. I would love to, though."