The Kind of Accidental Kiribaku Kiss ft. Angry Mama Bakugo

Kirishima's eyes fluttered open to their own accord. At first he didn't realize where he was, until he felt Bakugo, who was awake, shift. Bakugo's head was on Kirishima's chest now, and Bakugo gave a sleepy smile.

"Good morning, er, good afternoon...what the fuck ever..." Bakugo said, stifling a yawn. "How long were we asleep?" he followed up. Kirishima looked at his phone and his eyes widened.

"Uh...like six hours..."

"WHAT? What time is it, Shitty Hair??" Bakugo replied, sitting up.

"6:37"

"FUCK" Bakugo yelled and ran over to his phone. "I'm supposed to answer my mom at 4, fuck she's gonna kill me. OH MY GOD I HAVE 32 TEXTS AND 24 CALLS FROM HERE IN GONNA CRY"

Before Kirishima could say anything, Bakugo called his mom on speaker phone.

"KATSUKI, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING YOU ASSHOLE" he heard a female voice with the exact same energy as Bakugo's

"I WAS ASLEEP YOU DAMN HAG" Kirishima physically gasped. He would get his ass beat if he talked to his mother that way.

"ITS BEEN LIKE THREE HOURS. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING"

"I FEEL ASLEEP DUMBASS"

"That's not going to get you off the fucking hook. You couldn't set an alarm?"

"I...I have my friend Kirishima over. I didn't want to wake-

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU SLEEPING AT 4 PM WITH ONE SINGULAR FRIEND KATSUKI YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A SECRET GIRLFRIEND"

"BITCH, NO HE'S A GUY AND WE JUST FELL ASLEEP."

"Prove it, pussy"

Bakugo groaned and looked at Kirishima.

"Kirishima, say hi."

"Uh...hello! I'm sorry. Bad first impression" Kirishima said and nervously laughed. There was a moment of silence on the other line, then suddenly it erupted in laughter.

"Goddamn! Katsuki I didn't know you were capable of making friends besides those punk losers! You better not forget to call me tomorrow or I'll fly home and personally beat your ass" Bakugo's mom said and hung up.

"She seems...nice?" Kirishima said with a dry laugh. Bakugo groaned, stepping forward to sit on the bed beside Kirishima. At least, that's what he wanted to do.

Bakugo's foot caught a part of his rug that had folded over, causing him to launch forward at Kirishima, who was sitting down on the bed. Kirishima suddenly felt a weight push him down onto his back. That weight was Bakugo, who was now sprawled in a straddling-like position.

Bakugo lifted his head up only to be met with red eyes literally ten centimeters away from his face. Without thinking, Bakugo attaches his lips to Kirishima's

Kirishima, who was beyond fucking surprised, took a few seconds to melt into the kiss. He closed his eyes, licking Bakugo's bottom lip to ask for entrance. Bakugo allowed it, and the boys began a full on make out session.

Kirishima sat up as they kissed, making it to where Bakugo was sitting in his lap. Their tongues twirled around and their breathing got heavier. Kirishima felt on his stomach that Bakugo had something going on downstairs, but it was okay because he did too, honestly.

He started to run his fingers through Bakugo's hair, earning a submissive moan from the boy. To their dismay, they had to break away from their kiss to breathe. As they calmed down, they looked up at each other.

"Fuck." Bakugo said, smirking a bit. Kirishima blushed.

"Fuck, indeed"