Date Me, Shitty Hair

It was a regular Monday morning at school for Bakugo. Or, at least that's what he wished it was.

For some reason, he kept zoning out during all of his classes. It even got to the point to where his teachers had to yell at him to snap out of it.

The shittiest part of it was that his mind kept going to the same thing. He felt himself zone out, and he saw Kirishima. He didn't know fucking why, but his mind kept replaying the kiss, replaying them sleeping, replaying everything.

He didn't know what to do about it.

"Bakugo? BAKUGO!" he heard a female voice say and hit him between the shoulder blades. He came back to reality and saw Mina, Kaminari, and Sero.

"Dude, the bell rang like 2 minutes ago. It's time to go home" Kaminari said, sounding cautious. Bakugo scoffed.

"I fucking know that" he said and he stormed off. He walked at a brisk speed, not stopping until he got home. He regretted it soon after because his legs hurt like shit, but he just lied face down on his bed and yelled into his pillow.

Why was Kirishima doing this to him?

As he was wallowing in his depression, he heard his phone start to go off with a phone call. He picked it up and he swears his heart stopped as he saw Kirishima's name on it.

He clicked accept

"H-Hello?" Bakugo said, situating himself from the affects of wallowing.

"Hey dude!" he heard Kirishima say over the line. "Are you busy?" He asked and Bakugo's heart raced.

"Uhhh...no I don't think so. Why?" he replied, trying not to sound as flustered as he felt. He could practically feel Kirishima's happiness through the phone.

"Come to my place!! I can send you the address. Pleeeaasse!" Kirishima whined. Bakugo smiled and replied "Okay, fine."

After the phone call ended, Bakugo's phone went off with an address from Kirishima. He put it in his GPS and started walking.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

After about 20 minutes, Bakugo ended up at the front of an apartment complex. He walked in and walked into the elevator, pressing the button that was in the text. He walked to the last room on the hall, knocking on the door.

Almost immediately, the door busted open to show a Kirishima. His hair wasn't fixed, so it was down and unkempt. He was wearing casual shorts and a tank top, but Bakugo had never seen him so casual. It was kind of cute.

Bakugo walked into Kirishima's apartment, expecting to see the rest of the family there. Instead, he saw an apartment that was too small to hold any sort of family.

"Where is your family?" Bakugo asked Kirishima, looking around to see anyone. Kirishima laughed.

"They're overseas. I stayed when they moved" Kirishima said awkwardly, sitting very close to Bakugo. "Oh" he said.

Their entire sides were touching, and Bakugo blushed. He felt zoned out, like he had in class.

"Bakugo? Are you okay? You're red" he heard Kirishima say and his hand cupped Bakugo's face.

"I-uh-" he started to say, but he was cut off by Kirishima pressing his lips against his own. He was suprised at first, but he slowly eased into their second kiss. They pulled away quicker than they did the first time, but the kiss left the same amazing feeling as it did the other time.

Kirishima smiled and blushed at Bakugo's still shocked expression.

"I really l-" Kirishima started

"Date me" Bakugo interrupted Kirishima. Kirishima's eyes widened slowly.

"Date me, shitty hair" Bakugo mumbled, leaning into Kirishima's chest.

"Wait really? Like you actually want to??" Kirishima said, somewhere in between being happy and flustered. Bakugo sat up and pressed his lips harshly against Kirishima's

And thus, the BakuSquad would have to try to find out: Kiribaku, true, or real?