Attack on Titan: Playing Chess with Armin!

It was a sunny warm day inside wall Rose

It was a sunny warm day inside wall Rose. It was nice weather.

I decided to take Armin's advice to not push myself to the limits and go outside the walls on survey missions so much.

It has helped my sleep and has kept me from having as many nightmares.

It's relaxing and nice just hanging out inside the walls, enjoying a bit of a peaceful life without fighting.

But I do however, still have to train. And I still have duties to fulfill inside the walls itself.

I would greet everyone as I walked around the city.

I seemed to have a good, if not a ok or terrible relationship with a lot of the people here.

I would greet "Hi" ask how they were doing and about their "business" if they were running one and just have short and nice conversations with them.

I was walking around a building to find a man. He had short brown hair, a mustache and some plain clothes on but he had a very worried and troubled look upon his face.

I approached and asked if everything was alright.

The man then told me he his son has yet to have returned.

Apparently this was where they were supposed to meet.

I have to help.

Sure this probably isn't my business, but the kid could be lost. If I can help in any way, I'd like to.

I told the father that I would go look for his son. His face looked slightly relieved and he thanked me.

I walked around the building and headed back towards the front and from behind me I heard a quiet mumble...

"Daddy still hasn't come back..."

I turned around and saw nobody.

I looked up, and I found a little boy sitting on a great height. He was sitting on a really tall cargo.

"Um...are you...are you perhaps looking for your father?" I called out to the young boy, in hopes that I just found the father's son.

"Huh? You know where my daddy is?" The boys eyes lit up.

He got down from the huge cargo and I took him by the hand and returned him to his father.

The two hugged, happy to finally be reunited.

"Thank you so much for finding my son and returning him to me! How can I pay you back?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, I don't need anything in return. I'm happy enough seeing you both reunited." I smiled nervously.

Please don't pay me back, it's really ok...

After that rumor spread inside wall Rose that I was very good at searching and in only a matter of minutes...

"Lexi, can you please find my lost potato?" Sasha begged.

"Lexi, can you please help me search for my lost records over an important mission in the files?" Kitz asked me.

"Um...miss, can you help me find my kitty?" A random little girl asked of me.

Uuuhh....maybe earlier luck was on my side and I was able to find the little boy easily, but searching for things really isn't all that easy for me...

maybe earlier luck was on my side and I was able to find the little boy easily, but searching for things really isn't all that easy for me