Attack on Titan: Armin's Disguise

This is basically a short story I wrote inspired by the Art below basically about before the start of episode 1 in Attack on Titan season 3, before Squad Levi entered the city and before Armin and Jean were kidnapped in disguise as Historia and Jean. Enjoy!

“U-Um….Mikasa? H-Historia? Is this... really necessary?” Armin stutters out while his face heated up.

“Yes, of course it's necessary. You sorta resemble Historia most, so we must disguise you as Historia when we go into the city today.” Mikasa explains.

“That's right! Me and Eren can't afford to be be captured! But don't worry, Jean is going through the exact same thing. He has to dress up as Eren whether he likes it or not.” Historia points out.

“B-But...i-its not the same thing. He is basically dressing up as a man….B-But here I am, being forced to crossdress.” Armin sulks in embarrassment.

Basically Armin was sitting in a chair in a certain room while Mikasa and Historia was dressing up to look just like Historia for a certain plan the scouts had in mind….

“Armin, you aren't being forced into it, you agreed to it just like Jean, remember? It's just a one time thing, so don't worry about it too much ok? It's just for the day.” Mikasa reassures Armin.

“But….I'm going to get kidnapped right? What

if…”

“If anything happens, I'll rescue you ok? I won't let you get hurt.”

“Ok…”

Soon enough, Mikasa and Historia’s job was finished. Armin was dressed up and looked exactly like Historia. Well... perhaps not exactly, but he looked good enough to fool anyone.

“Ok let's meet up with squad Levi and head into the city and act according to plan. Historia, you stay here with Eren.”

“Right!” Nods Historia. Armin begins to walk out the door with Mikasa.

“This is going to be so embarrassing….” Armin mutters in humiliation.

“It'll be fine Armin, don't stress over it. I'll come to rescue you, so no worries.”

“O-Ok.”

The End