Attack on Titan: Armin's Ice cream obssesion

Armin... currently had a problem. A big problem. He was craving Ice cream....something awful. If he didn't eat any, he was certain he'd die, so he went to Rose Park in search of any Ice cream stands. He'd do anything to devour his most wanted desert!

When he went to the Park to his horror and disappointment, there wasn't a single Ice cream stands in sight. But Armin's eyes lit up upon seeing a certain somebody with an Ice cream cone.

The Ice cream looked very delicious, smooth, soft, sweet, and delicious! Armin immediately upon setting his eyes on it dashed forward for the precious.

The guy was had the Ice cream in his possession was no other than Jean Kirstein! He was one of Armin's friends. Armin approaches hopefully and begs.

"Uh-um, h-hi Jean, uh...can I have...that Ice cream there?" Armin hesitantly points towards the Ice cream nervously. The Ice cream cone was so close within reach, but...

"What, you mean this? No, of course you can't have it! No way!"

Armin's heart splits into two and Jean can already feel guilt washing over him for breaking Armin's heart.

"P-P-Please...?" Armin whimpers. "I said no, you can't have it! I bought it using my own money, there's no way I'd waste it on you!" Jean grumbles before turning his gaze away from the coconut blonde.

"B-But why...?"

"Because I said so, so shut up!"

With that, Armin collapsed on the sidewalk ground and curled himself up in a tiny ball, sobbing.

"P-P-Please?"

"I said no, so get up! And quit acting like a three year old, it's annoying."

Armin does as Jean says and stands back up on his two feet, and continues to whimper before Jean let's out a heavy sign and groans,

"Fiiiine! Just...fine! Take it!" Jean hands the Ice cream cone over to astonished Armin.

"W-Wha--?! Y-You Really mean it?!"

"Yes I mean it. E-Eat it before I change my mind."

"T-Thank you so much Jean! " Armin smiles gleefully before taking the Ice cream cone and giving it a tiny little lick as if he was a kitten.

"I hope your happy." Sighs Jean. But this wasn't the end of Armin's craving for Ice cream.

Later on that same day in the evening, Armin went out with Sasha to the Ice cream parlor shop in Trost. And the following day, Armin arrived to McDonald's first thing in the morning to devour three servings of Ice cream.

While devouring his Ice cream, he received many different looks from people inside. But he ignored them, and finished up his deserts before returning back home to only collapse on the sofa.

"Uuugh...I have a tummy ache." Armin groaned unhappily. "It's because you've been overdoing it on the Ice cream!" A voice approached.

Next the couch Armin was laying upon was Eren and Mikasa! "H-How'd you know?" Armin was taken aback that Eren and Mikasa learned of his addiction over Ice cream.

"Well duh, you smell like Ice cream! And we gave Jean and Sasha a call and overheard about your ice cream obsession." Eren informed.

"No more Ice cream for a long time Armin. Weir going to be feeding you healthy meals for the rest of the week, I'd that clear?" Mikasa's top priority was keeping Armin healthy. And she was serious, do Armin knew he couldn't argue back. He knew deep down that this was for the best.

"O-Ok..." Armin gave in. "But one quick question-- can I have Ice cream for dessert?"

"NOOO!!!!"

The End

(And don't worry, with Eren and Mikasa's help, Armin got over his Ice cream cravings)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deleted Scene

Armin does as Jean says and stands back up on his two feet, and continues to whimper before Jean let's out a heavy sign and groans,

"Fiiiine! Just...fine! Take it!" Jean hands the Ice cream cone over to astonished Armin.

"W-Wha--?! Y-You Really mean it?!"

"Yes I mean it. E-Eat it before I change my mind."

"T-Thank you so much Jean!" With that, Armin suddenly bites down on his hand and transforms into his innocent Colossal Titan form into his innocent Colossal Titan form and devours the Ice cream in one massive gulp.

"D-Dear God Armin!! T-Transform back! Transform back!!" Jean shouts in both fear and panic. Armin gets himself out of the Titan carcus and aplologises to Jean.

"S-Sorry about that, Jean! I-I sorta got carried away...heh, heh..."