Attack on Titan: Escape From Certain Death/ Mikasa and Kiyomi - Part 3

Kiyomi and Mikasa eventually found a room filled with many documents, papers, bookshelves stacked with books and so many more items and objects that seem to take some importance

There were windows….

Mikasa walked over to one of the windows and peeked out. All she saw were Titans dead on the ground, smoke rising.

Did the soldiers defeat them all?

“What do you see?” Kiyomi ask.

“It looks like we can perhaps Escape through here.” Mikasa answers while still staring out the window.

“But...weir really high up. And we don't have any more gas in our maneuvering equipments.” Kiyomi patted her empty one by her right.

“Let me see if the soldiers will notice us.” Mikasa says as she unlocks the lock to the window and pushes it open.

“Hey!!” She yells, trying to get everyone’s attention outside.

Soldiers notices and comes up towards the window using their maneuvering equipment and helps both Mikasa and Kiyomi out.

No more Titans seemed to be rushing here and all that were here has been slayed by the scouts.

“Mikasa! Kiyomi! Weir so glad your both alright! Where were you?!” calls out Connie as he ran over to the two girls.

“Yeah, we couldn’t find you both ANYWHERE. You had us worried sick.” added Sasha who approached too.

“Sorry for worrying you all, weir ok. But um, have you seen Eren and Armin?” asks Mikasa.

“Oh yeah! We know where they are. A Titan grabbed them, but luckily Captain Levi was near and killed off the Titan before the worse came.” informs Sasha.

“Thank goodness. So where are they?” Mikasa continues asking on. She and Kiyomi both can’t rest until they know both Eren and Armin are alright and safe.

“Um, follow me this way. But I will have to warn you about something first though.”

“What is it?”

“Um...you see, about Eren and Armin….they….they took really serious injuries. The titan grabbed both really tightly, and….”

“They didn’t break anything, did they?!” gasped Mikasa in panic.

“Um...I don’t know. Levi and the others says they’ll live, but….”

….

“Thank you for telling us Sasha.” thanks Mikasa.

Sasha finally stops in her tracks with Mikasa and Kiyomi, once she’s finally taken the two over to a carriage. Its one of the carriages that the injured and wounded lies in on the way home.

Mikasa and Kiyomi hops in to see Eren and Armin.

Eren was sleeping and Armin was awake. But he looked very tired and in pain.

“Armin, are you ok?” asks Mikasa as she strokes his bangs out of his face.

“I think both me and Eren will live.” he replies quietly.

“Armin!” cried out Kiyomi, finally joining Mikasa. She had a bit of trouble hopping in.

“Kiyomi….your alright.” Armin says in relief.

“Will you be ok?” she asks in concern.

“Don’t worry, both me and Eren will be alright. Weir either just sore or broken a few bones. But we’ll be ok.” Armin says to her.

Mikasa and Kiyomi lowered their heads but before that, they placed their cloaks on Armin and Eren to use as blankets.

Why is it they are always separated from these two when they need them most?

“Armin….” starts Mikasa.

“Hm?”

“Next time we’ll be there for you both so nothing like this ever happens again.” adds Kiyomi.

“It’s a promise.” finishes Mikasa.

“Ok…” Armin replies before falling asleep.

After a while, the scouts made it back home, inside the walls. Luckily the two boys only ended up being sore. No broken bones, thank goodness.

The two girls may had been separated from both Eren and Armin, unable to be their with them to keep them safe. But next time, it will be different.

The End