Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain death: Armin x Kiyomi/ Part 1

The world is hell.

The world is cruel.

The world is a dark place.

But even in that darkness, there was light. It might have been small….but even so, despite all that has happened, that small dim  light continued shining as brightly as ever….and eventually started glowing brighter and brighter as time passed.

There were times she easily felt like giving up. Giving up because it all seemed hopeless. That it was all for nothing. That there was no hope and nothing to live for.

But….ever since that light appeared….ever since he appeared in her life….she felt that her life had meaning….

She can easily just give up being a solider and return home to her loving family, who would warmly welcome her back home with open arms.

But it wasn’t that easy….would she give up after all her hard work, effort and pain she went through? Would she abandon her second family to the monsters who would see it to kill and devour them mercilessly?

It wasn’t that easy. It isn’t that easy. Especially after meeting him. For if he hadn’t shown up in her life, she would have given up this rough life and go back to an easy one. If she did, she’d probably became an artist and an author, publishing books.

But after meeting him….and hearing about all the things that existed outside….how can she ever go back?

It was impossible. She was bound to him.

She could never leave him…..not ever. She would even risk her life for him, even if it meant dying, she cared so much for him. But she’d rather prefer living on instead.